Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest April 21-28th, 2013 Picture Review

Too funny. Watched one lady tossing a sandal onto one of the blue rockers to hold it. I guess she was trying to corner the row. One of the kids picked up the sandal and returned it to its matching one in the adjacent seat. Way to go!

DSC_5995_Zyde.jpg

Oopsie - not sure what happened here. Well, I do, just not sure how,

DSC_6002_Zyde.jpg

DSC_6003_Zyde.jpg

DSC_6004_Zyde.jpg

Then off for a few more pictures before maybe a siesta

The massively empty theatre

DSC_6058_Zyde.jpg

I was going to get a picture from the stage looking out, but then a booming voice told me I couldn't be on the stage. They didn't seems amused when I announced that I was so it must be possible.

So I took this picture instead

DSC_6061_Zyde.jpg

The library

DSC_6066_Zyde.jpg

DSC_6067_Zyde.jpg

Thanks for all your detailed reviews and great pictures----Really looking forward to this review-- we sail the Conquest out of Miami the weekend after Thanksgiving.:)

If you're talking about the Dec 1st sailing, I'm sailing along with ya!!! You should join our roll call.:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1709876

Having just booked Conquest for February, I am really enjoying seeing my "future home!" I got a giggle when I saw they moved the Breeze shows (Divas, Latin Nights, etc) to Conquest. I was looking forward to the "old" Conquest shows. ( Cause i recently sailed on Breeze x2). Quick question: was the aft pool adults only? I was hoping it was, as there is no Serenity area. Thanks for taking the time for another great review with wonderful pictures.:)

Sagre,

We are enjoying your review. Thank you so much for measuring and taking a pic of the door of 9202 for us. Iam sure the sweet lady staying in the room on our roll call appreciates it also.

In one of your captions, the one with the Cheers sign, You say the prices will be going up if they havnt already??? Do you know something? I am teatering on the Cheers program for our halloween Cruise and I just want all the facts if you know something. LOL thank you for all the great reviews and pics?