Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest April 21-28th, 2013 Picture Review

Can you tell me if the muster stations are located outside or inside on the Conquest? Thanks so much!

Outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lifeboats/raft/muster stations are "outside" but I guess I am more curious about what issues you might have with that?

Is this for the drill or in case of real emergency?

The lifeboats/raft/muster stations are "outside" but I guess I am more curious about what issues you might have with that?

Is this for the drill or in case of real emergency?

The last several years of cruises, we were surprised to have muster located inside in lounges. I was wondering if that was going to be the case on the Conquest next week as well. The last outside muster we had was aboard Elation in Mobile in 2010. Curiosity is all it is! :) Thanks bunches for the info!

The last several years of cruises, we were surprised to have muster located inside in lounges. I was wondering if that was going to be the case on the Conquest next week as well. The last outside muster we had was aboard Elation in Mobile in 2010. Curiosity is all it is! :) Thanks bunches for the info!

You're welcome.

Been on Elation twice this year and know at least one time we met in the main show lounge before being taken to the lifeboats (I think) for part of the drill.

I guess a side effect of cruising so much is it becomes harder to remember how the drill went on a specific cruise. Guess I need to start bringing a camera to the safety drill again. ;)

From Feb 2013 Elation

DSC_3155_Zyde.jpg

Okay - think I figured out where I was on this cruise. And bringing back a ad memory or two of one camera drowning and another going brain dead. At least GoPro replaced the latter and after another couple of software updates it seems to be doing better. Maybe.

Approaching Belize City

DSC_6693_Zyde.jpg

Saw a ray in the water

DSC_6695_Zyde.jpg

DSC_6696_Zyde.jpg

DSC_6697_Zyde.jpg

Was the Belize tour through the ship or independent ? Do you know the name if a ships tour, or the operator if otherwise ?

Thanks!

Jane

It was through the ship - Sergeants's Caye Snorkel Adventure. The snorkeling was excellent - unfortunately neither of my underwater cameras was functional at the time. So there weren't be any snorkel pictures from there, this time. I expect I'll do this excursion again.