Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest April 21-28th, 2013 Picture Review

The new Playlist Productions does allow for easier change of shows and for them to rotate around the fleet with no need to build/tear down/rebuild expensive sets and stages. It does keep things fresh.

How did you like Latin Nights? Was it better, or worse than Motor City?

Thanks, Sarge!!! LOVE your reviews. Waiting patiently for more.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I did read your really BIG one, but still awaiting more on this one.:D

You're welcome. Guess I'd better get cracking - getting to distracted watching Carnival Sunshine. :)

Ive done conquest 2 times now since it got 2.0 and saw the shows at least twice, so I dont care if one gets switched out to a Latin show. I will be on her in July again for the last time before she is moved.

I really like the new blue rocking chairs instead of loungers, so I can sit up to read.

I just saw your picture of the ringer. We have a burger place her that does them and they are really good. I didnt like the ringer at Guys because they put the sauce in the middle of it and it was soggy and soaked with the sauce. I think they shouldnt make them soggy like that. I like onion rings to be crisp .. but np. I just took it off and the hamburger was still good. I tried the ringer again on the 2nd cruise.. still soggy. Oh well.

Edited by firefly333

Ive done conquest 2 times now since it got 2.0 and saw the shows at least twice, so I dont care if one gets switched out to a Latin show. I will be on her in July again for the last time before she is moved.

I really like the new blue rocking chairs instead of loungers, so I can sit up to read.

Those chairs have been on the other Carnival ships for years now.

I thought they were on the way out :confused:

Those chairs have been on the other Carnival ships for years now.

I thought they were on the way out :confused:

First ship Ive seen them on. New to Carnival Conquest .. like in the picture above. I loved them. I guess you didnt?

I tend to do the same Carnival ships over and over again because I can drive to them.

Edited by firefly333

The Ringer was still tasty, just not as good as the Pig Patty.

On our last Conquest cruise I was so busy trying all the new food that I failed to sample some of my old favorites. That wasn't going to happen this cruise.

Next on the agenda was Fish n' Chips for some fried oysters. The fist day never seems to be busy.

DSC_5747_Zyde.jpg

DSC_5752_Zyde.jpg

DSC_5753_Zyde.jpg

DSC_5754_Zyde.jpg

DSC_5756_Zyde.jpg

Schultz:

I used the webcam from the port of New Orleans to make a timelapse of your sailaway day and of your disembarkation day. (ok, I confess, I really did it because of our upcoming cruise, but you getting to see your sailaway is another reason)

Embarkation day:

Disembarkation day:

First ship Ive seen them on. New to Carnival Conquest .. like in the picture above. I loved them. I guess you didnt?

I tend to do the same Carnival ships over and over again because I can drive to them.

A little hard on the butt watching an hour or so movie ;):D.

Schultz:

I used the webcam from the port of New Orleans to make a timelapse of your sailaway day and of your disembarkation day. (ok, I confess, I really did it because of our upcoming cruise, but you getting to see your sailaway is another reason)

Embarkation day:

Disembarkation day:

Very nice. Thank you.