Booklet of tickets

cruisingrus

To date, no one has confirmed that the booklet of tickets are being sold at the Dockyard. If they are available, they would be sold at any one of the 3 Visitor Information Centers that are located at the Dockyard. Each wharf has one and the third is near the ferry dock. The VIC is the same place where tokens and Transportation Passes are sold.

If the booklets are not sold at the Dockyard, you will have to go to Hamilton and buy them at Central Terminal, Washington St.

Please, if you are able to buy the tickets at the Dockyard, please post here that you were able to purchase them.

SBtS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:) I have been searching all over the net these past few days, trying to find out if they really sell the ticket booklets at the dockyard since I will be there on July10. Thanks for confirming it and letting us know the exact location of where to buy them.

They definitely have them at the dockyard.

We visited Bermuda last week. You need the 14 zone ones to go most anywhere, example: Horseshoe.

I asked at the booth about the three zone ones, the woman told me they are only good for as far as Somerset from the dockyard.

The tickets were an economical way for us to visit the beaches and Gibbs Lighthouse. One ticket each time you get on the bus.:)

They definitely have them at the dockyard.

We visited Bermuda last week. You need the 14 zone ones to go most anywhere, example: Horseshoe.

I asked at the booth about the three zone ones, the woman told me they are only good for as far as Somerset from the dockyard.

The tickets were an economical way for us to visit the beaches and Gibbs Lighthouse. One ticket each time you get on the bus.:)

Thanks for the info, going on Breakaway next week. Are the tickets for the ferries as well? One per ferry ride?? Thanks so much.

Thanks for the info, going on Breakaway next week. Are the tickets for the ferries as well? One per ferry ride?? Thanks so much.

Yes, good for ferries between dockyard/Hamilton/St. George. One ticket per ride...

:) I have been searching all over the net these past few days, trying to find out if they really sell the ticket booklets at the dockyard since I will be there on July10. Thanks for confirming it and letting us know the exact location of where to buy them.

No problem, glad to help others as I have been helped by CC all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the price of the ticket booklet? And the price of tokens? Just to do a comparison....thanks for any info...

A book of 15 tickets is $30. A token is $4 . You use one ticket or token per bus or ferry ride. There are also unlimited transportation passes...1 day pass $15, 2 day $25, 3 day $35.

We're a family traveling together, either 6 or 7 of us will want to go to Horseshoe Bay. A booklet of 15 tickets sounds like a perfect way for us to save money if we can split up the tickets. Can we do this?

I have never used the tickets before, just the 3 day pass. I'm trying to figure out what will save us some money since there are 4 of us.

If I take the ferry to Hamilton (1 ticket per person), then hop on a bus to go to St George, is that only one more ticket, or more due to crossing several zones?

Thanks

Robin

I have never used the tickets before, just the 3 day pass. I'm trying to figure out what will save us some money since there are 4 of us.

If I take the ferry to Hamilton (1 ticket per person), then hop on a bus to go to St George, is that only one more ticket, or more due to crossing several zones?

Thanks

Robin

The "14 zone" (there are 14 bus zones in BDA) ticket book costs $30 for a book of 15 tickets. Each ticket is good for one fare on any bus, regardless of how many zones that bus may traverse. A ticket is also good for 1 ferry trip. For your group of 4, you'll use 4 tickets (one for each person) for the ferry ride to Hamilton, and another four tickets for the bus trip to St. George's...so you will use a total of 8 tickets for that trip. If you're going to return to Dockyard the same way, you'll need another 8 tickets, so you'll be short one. You can buy a token for $4 to use in lieu of the additional ticket you need but won't have.

Archived