Few pics of Sunshine - JH's Blog

Niquein99

Anybody see the post on his blog from Amanda Berry!!

Of all the weeks for this coincidence to happen this was the wrong week!!

That aside, he deserves a massive salary increase. For me I reckon his carnivals best asset!! My Dh calls him the oracle!!!

Anybody see the post on his blog from Amanda Berry!!

Of all the weeks for this coincidence to happen this was the wrong week!!

That aside, he deserves a massive salary increase. For me I reckon his carnivals best asset!! My Dh calls him the oracle!!!

Brilliant just Brilliant :D

Example of painting with light.

Real picture, enhanced with long exposure and lighting. Look at the shadows and the lighting under bars and such. All done with the technique called painting with light.

EricCurry_PaintingLight_19.jpg

They look like digitally enhanced artist renderings to me....Radu must be flying under the Radar.

They are real pics and look to be done on a tripod with a slow shutter speed, probably 5-10 seconds - maybe longer. You can see the ghost trails of people if you look hard enough

They are real pics and look to be done on a tripod with a slow shutter speed, probably 5-10 seconds - maybe longer. You can see the ghost trails of people if you look hard enough

Thank you for your helpful answer. I appreciate it!

I imagine each picture is made up of 100's of pictures layered. Each single photo is enhanced by adding light to area's the photographer is looking to highlight. All photos of the same subject are layered to create the photos seen.

Bill, you're being sarcastic when you put this emoticon :rolleyes: on your post so I'll assume you don't know either.

I do know and I answered you.

A Nikon D4 was used (which is what Radu uses) and the pictures were taken last night (of the ones I checked). He used long exposure times which would blur movement (one of the marketplace photos has a 10 second exposure time) and probably photoshopped them a little. I wouldn't be surprised if some conspiracy theorist claims the data was doctored.

I do know and I answered you.

A Nikon D4 was used (which is what Radu uses) and the pictures were taken last night (of the ones I checked). He used long exposure times which would blur movement (one of the marketplace photos has a 10 second exposure time) and probably photoshopped them a little. I wouldn't be surprised if some conspiracy theorist claims the data was doctored.

Thanks for the info!! Sure did look like my painting with light suggestion. Still the same principal.

You're welcome. Photoshop works with layers so you could achieve much the same effect. I've seen Radu at work and it doesn't take him long to get a picture.

Check out Eric Curry. Love his work. Does Radu have a website?

Check out Eric Curry. Love his work. Does Radu have a website?

Radu doesn't have a website. Because he works for Carnival (and they subsidize his equipment), technically all of his pictures belong to Carnival. He sometimes puts a collection of pictures in a book, but never has gotten a cost effective way to publish them. Sometimes you can buy pictures of his on the ships in various sizes up to poster sized. If he happens to be on the ship, you can ask him to autograph them.

Radu doesn't have a website. Because he works for Carnival (and they subsidize his equipment), technically all of his pictures belong to Carnival. He sometimes puts a collection of pictures in a book, but never has gotten a cost effective way to publish them. Sometimes you can buy pictures of his on the ships in various sizes up to poster sized. If he happens to be on the ship, you can ask him to autograph them.

Gotchya. Any case, he has talent.

Archived