Beverage Packages....do we both have to buy them?

kevinyork

Sorry if this has already been answered. On RCI they state that both people in a cabin have to have the beverage package. Is this the same on Celebrity? My other half doesnt drink alcohol but I would like the classic package.

No, you do not have to both buy the package. You can buy different packages, or one of you can buy a package while the other doesn't. You should be aware, however, that packages are not shareable, so you would need to present your own card to receive your drink.

No, you do not have to both buy the package. You can buy different packages, or one of you can buy a package while the other doesn't. You should be aware, however, that packages are not shareable, so you would need to present your own card to receive your drink.

Thank you. The will be no sharing as my partner is T-Total.

2 years ago I purchased the Premium Alcohol package while my wife got the Premium non-alcohol package.

This year with 123go we each received the regular Alcohol package and I upgraded to the Premium by paying the difference and my wife stuck with the regular.

shorthand for teetotal or teetotaler

"ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: emphatic extension of total , apparently first used by Richard Turner, a worker from Preston, England, in a speech (1833) urging total abstinence from all alcohol, rather than mere abstinence from spirits, advocated by some early temperance reformers."

Archived