Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Thanks for the pictures. I am booked in one of the new spa suite cabins on deck 12 starting next Sunday. I believe they are the same configuration. So looking forward to it. I loved the picture of the sofa. That is quite the menagerie of animals you had going on there.

Jim

Thanks for the pictures. I am booked in one of the new spa suite cabins on deck 12 starting next Sunday. I believe they are the same configuration. So looking forward to it. I loved the picture of the sofa. That is quite the menagerie of animals you had going on there.

Jim

Here is the layout/overhead view of what your cabin should look like. This is the layout out 12001.

https://carnival.monigle2.net/ca88724blliv/images/Final_Images_for_Brand_Center/previews/CL_SH_SS_Cloud9_Suite_2R_12001_FL-zm.jpg

All suites have a fridge and staterooms on decks 3/5/10/11/12 and select staterooms on deck 9 have a fridge.

What? I'm so sad. I'm on deck 8. I guess a bucket of ice will do. :) Thanks for the quick reply!

Our cabin on Deck 8 is one of the original balcony cabins on Sunshine. No refrigerator standard, but Elizabeth got them to put a portable one in the room and I don't like it. It takes up room under the desk. makes noise, and generates heat. I think I heard there were only 7 available on the ship.

The new balcony cabins have the sliding doors, a mini-fridge (probably not stocked) and fewer shelves and nooks and crannies.

No pictures of staterooms. There are people in them.

Today is a short tour day for us, so maybe time to see a sea dog and catch up on some questions. Tonight is the steakhouse!

Our cabin on Deck 8 is one of the original balcony cabins on Sunshine. No refrigerator standard, but Elizabeth got them to put a portable one in the room and I don't like it. It takes up room under the desk. makes noise, and generates heat. I think I heard there were only 7 available on the ship.

The new balcony cabins have the sliding doors, a mini-fridge (probably not stocked) and fewer shelves and nooks and crannies.

No pictures of staterooms. There are people in them.

Today is a short tour day for us, so maybe time to see a sea dog and catch up on some questions. Tonight is the steakhouse!

Thanks Sarge! I'm in room 8184. I just wanted a fridge for my soda I'm planning bring on board. A bucket o ice will be just fine!

In Marseille, we did the ship tour to Avignon and it was excellent EXCEPT for the weather. It rained the whole time and everyone was saturated by the end. So I guess we will have to do that one again to get the proper experience.

DSC_7900_Zyde.jpg

Room service breakfast

DSC_7903_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7904_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7907_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7909_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7910_Zyde.jpg

Thanks Sarge! I'm in room 8184. I just wanted a fridge for my soda I'm planning bring on board. A bucket o ice will be just fine!

I would highlt recommend NOT asking for a frdige if the room doesn't have one. There are reasons why they don't.

An extra ice bucket or bring a collapsible cooler is the ticket.

DSC_7912_Zyde.jpg

Waiting for the tour

DSC_7913_Zyde.jpg

you enter on Deck 5, get the tour sticker, and then sit wherever they direct you to. When they call your tour, you exit on Deck 3 and then to Deck 0,

DSC_7914_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7915_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7919_Zyde.jpg

IMG_0003_Zyde.jpg

Archived