Quantum:what time will bookings open?

YEP....close call....my head almost exploded. Now mind you I have asked this question numerous times and during the webinar as well and was told ALL C&A MEMBERS CAN MAKE RESERVATIONS STARTING MAY 28th. So I am sitting here today, having changed my days off to accomodate booking on Tuesday, and I thought I would call in to see if I could book my friends reservation at the same time I booked mine. I was told Emerald can't make reservations until WEDNESDAY, MAY 29th. Why is this the first time I have been told this? One person told me a memo went out 2 weeks ago saying this. Then I was told by someone else an e-mail came out 2 days ago. I have NO PROBLEM with things working this way but I am sick of the mis-information and changing information and being told we will receive info and then we don't. WHAT A CROCK. :mad:

YEP....close call....my head almost exploded. Now mind you I have asked this question numerous times and during the webinar as well and was told ALL C&A MEMBERS CAN MAKE RESERVATIONS STARTING MAY 28th. So I am sitting here today' date=' having changed my days off to accomodate booking on Tuesday, and I thought I would call in to see if I could book my friends reservation at the same time I booked mine. I was told Emerald can't make reservations until WEDNESDAY, MAY 29th. Why is this the first time I have been told this? One person told me a memo went out 2 weeks ago saying this. Then I was told by someone else an e-mail came out 2 days ago. I have NO PROBLEM with things working this way but I am sick of the mis-information and changing information and being told we will receive info and then we don't. WHAT A CROCK. :mad:[/quote']

Was it C&A who said to you today that you cannot book until the 29th ?

This is getting ridiculous :eek:

Was it C&A who said to you today that you cannot book until the 29th ?

This is getting ridiculous :eek:

Someone from reservations and then someone in C&A. Of course there days I have learned you must call and confirm everything. Of course now I know even that doesn't work. I am checking with my TA right now to see if it will be any differnet for her to book me.

I was on the phone with them yesterday, and they said everyone in C&A would be able to book on Tuesday.

Frankly, I don't think they (their IT department) are organized enough to pull off tiered access. I'm surprised they think they can pull this off.

I was on the phone with them yesterday, and they said everyone in C&A would be able to book on Tuesday.

Frankly, I don't think they (their IT department) are organized enough to pull off tiered access. I'm surprised they think they can pull this off.

When calling in, you have to give your C&A Number which, when entered, will immediately identify your level. If they were doing PC/D+/D on May 28th and the caller was not one of those three levels, the rep could politely say "NEXT"!!!:D

Someone from reservations and then someone in C&A. Of course there days I have learned you must call and confirm everything. Of course now I know even that doesn't work. I am checking with my TA right now to see if it will be any differnet for her to book me.

The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing....wait for this one...the UK office told me yesterday that the Transatlantic was invite only !! :eek:

My reply to that was..ummm....wrong !! (politely of course) :D

When calling in, you have to give your C&A Number which, when entered, will immediately identify your level. If they were doing PC/D+/D on May 28th and the caller was not one of those three levels, the rep could politely say "NEXT"!!!:D

When booking online are you asked for C&A number ?

Ok !!! Here we go, I just spoke to C&A and they told me that they do not have the itineraries yet, in fact all they have on file is the 3nt sampler. They did state that it will be a tier booking, Highest levels first, followed by emerald and so on. They said that we should hear something this weekend as far as pricing and to keep watching email for the announcement.

:confused:Did anybody not get an email from them? I am Diamond Plus and so far I have received no email information from royal. I double check my profile and my email address is correct. I have received other communications from them so I know that their emails do come through.( I also checked my junk folder just to be sure it didn't go there.

Lisa

I am Diamond member and haven't received any email yet. Looking at Dec 1 ,2014 cruise (11 night southern)

Ok !!! Here we go, I just spoke to C&A and they told me that they do not have the itineraries yet, in fact all they have on file is the 3nt sampler. They did state that it will be a tier booking, Highest levels first, followed by emerald and so on. They said that we should hear something this weekend as far as pricing and to keep watching email for the announcement.

LOL maybe you should have sent them the official pdf with the itineraries :D

I asked them about prices and dates as well this AM and was told the standard line....not available till May 28th. Maybe I should call them and offer them a copy of ours :rolleyes:

I asked them about prices and dates as well this AM and was told the standard line....not available till May 28th. Maybe I should call them and offer them a copy of ours :rolleyes:

They did tell me that they are getting tired of the game from management and that they should release the pricing, so I guess you can say they are on our side ...

TA just confirmed...tiered reservations. Well at least I know I'm not going to waste my time sitting on hold Tuesday to hear "NEXT" and then have to repeat it all again on Wednesday.

One would think the list of dates would have said Diamond and up call Tuesday the rest of C&A call Wednesday. Nope instead it says "PREPARE TO BE WOW'ED" Let me tell you I've had about as much WOW as I can take. :eek: :(

TA just confirmed...tiered reservations. Well at least I know I'm not going to waste my time sitting on hold Tuesday to hear "NEXT" and then have to repeat it all again on Wednesday.

One would think the list of dates would have said Diamond and up call Tuesday the rest of C&A call Wednesday. Nope instead it says "PREPARE TO BE WOW'ED" Let me tell you I've had about as much WOW as I can take. :eek: :(

Just had a Live Chat with C&A and was also told that May 28th is for Pinnacle Club, Diamond Plus and Diamond C&A Members.

Just had a Live Chat with C&A and was also told that May 28th is for Pinnacle Club, Diamond Plus and Diamond C&A Members.

Ditto, and no online element involved, you have to phone into the C & A desk to make a reservation.

Ditto, and no online element involved, you have to phone into the C & A desk to make a reservation.

Thanks Ken for adding that. Carolyn from C&A did say......"Tuesday, May 28th is for Pinnacle, Diamond Plus and Diamond, any of them can call that day and book with us or have their Travel Agents book for them:".

Mmm maybe they should read their memos...booking is through all channels...that includes website, calling RCCL, booking through TA, booking through C&A ..whatever....all channels.

Thanks Ken for adding that. Carolyn from C&A did say......"Tuesday, May 28th is for Pinnacle, Diamond Plus and Diamond, any of them can call that day and book with us or have their Travel Agents book for them:".

No automated bookings as I was considering possibly booking on line. I just spoke to my T/A

And he also confirmed that, it's only by phone to after June 4th. I Guess it's time to start to unload some Carnival Stock for the 11/23/14 sailing, lol

I never did an Inaugural, My 9 yr Son is fascinated by the Pix of the QOS :)

Archived