Quantum:what time will bookings open?

TA spoke with the TA Desk today and was told the phone lines do not open till 9 am Tuesday. Anyone really shocked :rolleyes:

Just when I think the only thing missing are prices I realize nothing has changed. This should have been an exciting time getting closer to booking but instead RCI has ruined it with their continued inability to get the story straight and to stop holding back info. They have turned this into one big unnecessary stress. :mad:

If they think so little of my business then I can return the opinion. I think it is time to focus on Celebrity, Princess and HAL on which I have been quite happy in the past. :D

Hey old friend from Vision. Tim and Nancy here and we were wondering if you guys will be sailing on the Quantum from England? We are actually sailing on the Oasis over to Barcelona in Sept. and currently sailing back on the Epic, However, if you guys want to get together on the Quantum what's 2 more weeks in Europe. Let me know by email; Lttim@hotmail.com

I guess this is good news. (We're only diamond) It would be nice though if the communications from Royal were consistent. The C&A page still says this:

QUANTUM OF THE SEAS® OPENS FOR EARLY BOOKING MAY 28, 2013

Quantum of the Seas will be open for booking on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Experience all the first-at-sea innovations of the all-new Quantum class, including simulated skydiving, bumper cars, a circus school, the North Star and more. Come back May 28 and book early for the best availability on the newest ship in our fleet.

Hey old friend Tim and Nancy from The Vision. Had a great time with the Aft. party. Looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for the inside scoop with your morning coffee..lol... Anyway, let us know what sailing you guys plan to take and we'll try to catch up with you.

Take care.

I'm looking for what phone number Diamond plus calls to book the Quantum?

I'm afraid to call RCCL they seem to be giving a lot information that's wrong.

Brenda

yes, its the same C & A desk number on the back of your card.

I'm looking for what phone number Diamond plus calls to book the Quantum?

I'm afraid to call RCCL they seem to be giving a lot information that's wrong.

Brenda

1-800-526-9723 Press 9 anytime during the Greeting to get the D+ desk.

Hey old friend Tim and Nancy from The Vision. Had a great time with the Aft. party. Looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for the inside scoop with your morning coffee..lol... Anyway, let us know what sailing you guys plan to take and we'll try to catch up with you.

Take care.

Tim and Nancy. How nice to hear from you. We're looking to book the March 1st 2015. It's a 12 night. Any chance you guys can join us?

March 2015 sounds like a plan. Maybe we can do the aft cabins again.. We will have to keep in touch. I'll see how bookings are going tomorrow.

Tim and Nancy. How nice to hear from you. We're looking to book the March 1st 2015. It's a 12 night. Any chance you guys can join us?

Archived