Quantum:what time will bookings open?

8774273112_ae7ac7e64a_z.jpg

Above from UK office...notice it says "online"

Then we have from US office -

BOOK A WORLD OF WOW ON QUANTUM OF THE SEASSM

Mark your calendars! As a valued Crown & Anchor® member, be the first to book Quantum of the Seas beginning on May 28!

Quantum of the Seas is a true leap forward – with North StarSM, RipCord by iFly®, as well as the most sophisticated staterooms in our fleet.

Sail a range of itineraries throughout the Caribbean and Bahamas, including our very own private beach paradises of Labadee® and CocoCay.®

To book on May 28, call us at 1.877.821.2513, visit us online or contact your professional travel agent.

Liz, how many times have emails gone out with incorrect information?

We get emails thanking us for our recent cruise on a ship we've never been on.

I'll go by the information I've received from a human before I believe what is in an email that most probably went to print prior to final decisions being made.

Liz, how many times have emails gone out with incorrect information?

We get emails thanking us for our recent cruise on a ship we've never been on.

I'll go by the information I've received from a human before I believe what is in an email that most probably went to print prior to final decisions being made.

Oh yes email info can be wrong I agree but how many posts have we seen here in the past week where members have spoken to humans on the phone at RCCL/C&A and been told wrong info. So humans at RCCL/C&A do not always get it correct.

Oh yes email info can be wrong I agree but how many posts have we seen here in the past week where members have spoken to humans on the phone at RCCL/C&A and been told wrong info. So humans at RCCL/C&A do not always get it correct.

I agree, they can and do make mistakes as they are only as good as the information provided to them. However, it seems strange that today, Friday, May 24, many of us are getting the same information both from C&A and our Travel Agents.

Just had a Live Chat with C&A and was also told that May 28th is for Pinnacle Club, Diamond Plus and Diamond C&A Members.

I wonder how many people know that since it is not stated anywhere that I can see.

And there will be all those that want to find out the prices for when they can book.:eek:

Going to be a fun day no matter how they do it.

I agree, they can and do make mistakes as they are only as good as the information provided to them. However, it seems strange that today, Friday, May 24, many of us are getting the same information both from C&A and our Travel Agents.

I got different info from C&A & RCCL but hey it doesn't matter....Tuesday will be interesting to say the least.

I wonder how many people know that since it is not stated anywhere that I can see.

And there will be all those that want to find out the prices for when they can book.:eek:

Going to be a fun day no matter how they do it.

From what I have seen it doesn't even say "exclusive" to certain levels...isn't the word something like..."be the first to know" ? :confused:

From what I have seen it doesn't even say "exclusive" to certain levels...isn't the word something like..."be the first to know" ? :confused:

Just say's pre-bookings open to Crown and Anchor members! There will be people below the Diamond level calling anyway. Even if they've never sailed just to fond out prices.

Most people will not want to wait on hold for who knows how long just for prices.

Just say's pre-bookings open to Crown and Anchor members! There will be people below the Diamond level calling anyway. Even if they've never sailed just to fond out prices.

Most people will not want to wait on hold for who knows how long just for prices.

So as I thought no mention of levels...amazing...hey way to go Crown & Anchor :rolleyes:

Can we safely assume that they are in fact human? :eek: Ha Ha! :D

Thanks Ken for adding that. Carolyn from C&A did say......"Tuesday, May 28th is for Pinnacle, Diamond Plus and Diamond, any of them can call that day and book with us or have their Travel Agents book for them:".

I guess this is good news. (We're only diamond) It would be nice though if the communications from Royal were consistent. The C&A page still says this:

QUANTUM OF THE SEAS® OPENS FOR EARLY BOOKING MAY 28, 2013

Quantum of the Seas will be open for booking on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Experience all the first-at-sea innovations of the all-new Quantum class, including simulated skydiving, bumper cars, a circus school, the North Star and more. Come back May 28 and book early for the best availability on the newest ship in our fleet.

I only have 29 points and i got an email yesterday saying I could book on the 28th??? :confused:

Bill

Just make sure that you have a membership number associated with your log in. When you login to RoyalCaribbean.com, it should show your membership level. If it does that, you will be able to book on the 28th.

I was on the phone with them yesterday, and they said everyone in C&A would be able to book on Tuesday.

Frankly, I don't think they (their IT department) are organized enough to pull off tiered access. I'm surprised they think they can pull this off.

I agree with you on this. Royal IT is pretty poor (this includes all Royal Brands).

One thing to keep in mind, if the Royal site works anything like Celebrity, even if you book, you will not be able to see your booking online until they do a full release. This happened to me on Celebrity.

I called in and booked a trip the day it opened to Captains Club members (1 week early) Then when I went to associate it to my account online it kept telling me that the booking was associated to another account. I called Customer Care and nobody could figure out why, got several stories. The booking was finally able to be shown after a week when it was opened to general release.

If this still happens, I am betting that it will generate even more calls to care. Of course, this could be related to the systems they use. I know Royal uses Siebel. We also use that software and trying to build stuff in it is a mess.

Does anyone wlknow which cruise will be the official first inaugural cruise

The official Inaugural is 11/23/14 8 night Bahamas sailing ...although there is the Transatlantic on 11/2/14 8 night sailing ..oh and 3 night sampler sailing on 11/18/14 and 2 night sampler on 11/21/14 sailing also before the official Inaugural.

Diamond Plus and I have not received an email from Royal Caribbean.

There was a check box on one of the earlier C & A Quantum promotion ads that asked if you wanted basicalley to be kept in the loop about Quantum. It asked for your email as well -- I filled it out -- doing so or not may be the reason why some C & A received the email about the booking on the 28th and others did not.

Sophie:)

There was a check box on one of the earlier C & A Quantum promotion ads that asked if you wanted basicalley to be kept in the loop about Quantum. It asked for your email as well -- I filled it out -- doing so or not may be the reason why some C & A received the email about the booking on the 28th and others did not.

I do t think it had anything to do with it, I filled out that box and I got nothing, when I called c&a they checked my account and nothing was checked off. They stated this happened to a lot of people.

Good thinking but nope. As far as I can tell putting my email in was a waste of time. I haven't received any automatic emails on Quantum.

I called in and booked a trip the day it opened to Captains Club members (1 week early) Then when I went to associate it to my account online it kept telling me that the booking was associated to another account. I called Customer Care and nobody could figure out why, got several stories. The booking was finally able to be shown after a week when it was opened to general release.

That happened to me once with a reservation for a regular cruise. They couldn't explain it then either and were going to send it to IT for research but that leads into a another one of those stories where you just shake your head.

I have done this twice and still no emails. I get emails from C&A and RC documentation but nothing from RC Marketing. I have talked to C&A several times about this and have now given up.

Thanks for that and I have read some where bookings will be tiered 28th and 29th is this correct

Diamond and above for May 28. Automated bookings to begin on June 4. Confirmed by C &A

And T/A.

We also signed up for the Quantum e-mail updates, and have received nothing. Although I was happy to see the official itineraries released, I was hoping for more information about the ship itself, not to mention pricing. At this point, I think we're just going to step away from the feeding frenzy. ;) Since we wouldn't be sailing until spring of 2015, I think we'll have plenty of time to make a decision, after all the information is out there. :cool:

Archived