L-Shape Cabin

kenholt

I do not have any photos loaded but have stayed in the L shaped rooms twice. If it is offered on a class I will book them every time!!! I had one on the Glory and one last year on the Dream. The biggest advantage is the extra window and crazy long balcony. If you search the internet for something like cruise ship and rooms you can find photos out there!:)

The only thing you will be giving up in the room is the sofa.

Lonnie

I do not have any photos loaded but have stayed in the L shaped rooms twice. If it is offered on a class I will book them every time!!! I had one on the Glory and one last year on the Dream. The biggest advantage is the extra window and crazy long balcony. If you search the internet for something like cruise ship and rooms you can find photos out there!:)

The only thing you will be giving up in the room is the sofa.

Lonnie

I have an L shape on the Victory and we have a couch!! Love it though ;)

If you go to cruiselinerooms dot com, they have pics of the L-shaped cabins on Breeze. There's a couple of pics of the ones on deck 6 and one pic of the L-shaped cabin on deck 8. Like someone already mentioned, on Breeze, only the L-shaped cabins on deck 6 have two windows. The ones on deck 7 and 8 have one window, but the same size long balcony. We booked one on deck 6, only because I wanted two windows. :)

If you go to cruiselinerooms dot com, they have pics of the L-shaped cabins on Breeze. There's a couple of pics of the ones on deck 6 and one pic of the L-shaped cabin on deck 8. Like someone already mentioned, on Breeze, only the L-shaped cabins on deck 6 have two windows. The ones on deck 7 and 8 have one window, but the same size long balcony. We booked one on deck 6, only because I wanted two windows. :)

Does the one on deck 8 have 2 windows?

Does the one on deck 8 have 2 windows?

The one on deck 8 has one big window, and the door. (Just like the pic above). So you'll get sunlight coming in from the window and the door. Deck 6 L-shaped cabins have two big windows and the door. Cabin and balcony are the same size as the ones on deck 7 and 8 though.

Edited by Niquein99

Thanks for the photos, I'm scratching my head how in the world will a 3rd person fit? I don't see the couch being able be be opened up! I have an L shape and we are a party of 3.

Most of the sofas on Carnival are 'single beds' by night. The steward will remove the back and make the bottom part into a single bed, it's not a pull-out like you'd have at home.

so excited now, just had a look at my new room with the balcony and it looks amazing.....it's an L shape and looks as though there is loads of room.....but then there's only 2 of us, think it would be tight with 3

Three would be tight in my opinion too. Unless number 3 slept on the balcony! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We had an L shaped on the breeze..8462. Loved the balcony, but there is only 18 inches from the foot of the bed to the wall. Definitely tight, NO WAY would a 3rd person fit in THAT room. Hopefully the person who has a 3rd person is on a different ship or floor. Might want to call and find out before showing up.

• 5 months later...

6424 is our cabin on the Triumph in Feb....and am so glad to see these pictures, because I have been wondering if the bed is a Queen or a King (actually the 2 singles pushed together)...but it looks to be the beds together to make a king....can anyone verify that? I sure hope so, because going from our king size bed at home to a Queen may be an adjustment for us....LOL

We have had the "L" cabin 3 or 4 times :rolleyes: and we have it again on our upcoming cruise :D We were booked in an aft but when one of these cabins came available i moved us!! Love the locations, the balcony and the layout of the cabins. Here is a great video I found of an "L"on the Valor

on the Glory our cabin had the 2 windows and our bed faced the ocean

405883_10151240743605585_1799311986_n.jpg

Edited by hockeyluver

6424 is our cabin on the Triumph in Feb....and am so glad to see these pictures, because I have been wondering if the bed is a Queen or a King (actually the 2 singles pushed together)...but it looks to be the beds together to make a king....can anyone verify that? I sure hope so, because going from our king size bed at home to a Queen may be an adjustment for us....LOL

Yours should be a King sized bed pushed together. I do believe thats what all of them should be. I have the ability to choose either two twins or a King when I log in on Carnivals website. :)

i just booked cabin 6475 on the splendor... super excited about the extra long "bowling alley " balcony... my husband and I spend a lot of time on the balcony watchin the sea go by... especially in the morning we eat breakfast on our balcony... we might try the MDR one or two times this next go around... :D