Best Time to Cruise Asia during school breaks

kccrzr

My DD really wants to go to Asia but we will have to work around her college schedule. I have tried to Google weather patterns but have found inconsistent information. I know it is always a bit of a crap shoot so have to rely on average temperatures/rainfall/humidity, etc. DH is fond of the saying "it's not the heat, it's the humidity" because he does not like heavy, humid weather. DD and I are more tolerant.

We are pretty much limited to going in early to mid-June, late August to early September or late November to December. Among those choices are any appreciably better than the others?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Keith: thank you, perhaps that is why I was finding what I thought was inconsistent information online.

I am most interested in Vietnam and Cambodia.

DD wants to go to Japan but we could include a land trip there pre or post cruise as I have not seen any fantastic itineraries to Japan.

It's a good advice to look for weather statistics for every city you are going to visit during your cruise on weather forecast websites. Generally summer is the rainy season in Vietnam. The rains are usually over by the middle of November, but the weather may vary significantly from south to north.

Archived