Just a suggestion-koalfornia

Actually a few years before I took this photo there were drop bears there - the koala were falling out of the trees due to the drought and getting drunk on their gum leaves. One fell out of a tree through the night on to one of our large plastic containers and it broke its fall so it survived.;)

Rubbish!!! There are hardly any crocodiles left in Australian waters!!!

They have mostly all been eaten by the Great White sharks.

As for spiders -- Tosh!!! You will seldom see these ones in the wild

and THESE ones ( Huntsmen) are harmless (they run around my bedroom ceiling in summer)

I DO know that we have that most deadly snakes in the world http://crikeymatemosaic.wordpress.com/2006/10/17/the-deadliest-snakes-in-the-world/ but I haven't seen any of these for quite a while

However when we are camping in the bush I am careful where I walk when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night! :D

Barry

Rubbish!!! There are hardly any crocodiles left in Australian waters!!!

They have mostly all been eaten by the Great White sharks.

As for spiders -- Tosh!!! You will seldom see these ones in the wild

and THESE ones ( Huntsmen) are harmless (they run around my bedroom ceiling in summer)

I DO know that we have that most deadly snakes in the world http://crikeymatemosaic.wordpress.com/2006/10/17/the-deadliest-snakes-in-the-world/ but I haven't seen any of these for quite a while

However when we are camping in the bush I am careful where I walk when I go to the toilet in the middle of the night! :D

Barry

I like snakes, taste like chicken.:D

Actually a few years before I took this photo there were drop bears there - the koala were falling out of the trees due to the drought and getting drunk on their gum leaves. One fell out of a tree through the night on to one of our large plastic containers and it broke its fall so it survived.;)

A few years ago there were a couple of male koalas having a difference of opinion during mating season right over out motorhome where we were camped. They were making quite a lot of noise, then one of them fell and just missed landing on our roof. That would have been rather interesting. ;)

Archived