I'm booked !! Quantum

Booked! My generous parents decided to spoil us again! My sister and I will be in an inside but who cares!

Jan 2015, 12 days! WOW!

We did the same! Booked an inside for our 2 sons. They can visit us on our balcony if necessary. 😃

Just booked the April 12 in a D 6! Looking forward to the longer cruise but not flying across the country to get there. Will hope for no snowstorms that April!

I highly doubt there will be a snowstorm in early April. Yes, we have had snow in the past at that time of year but only a dusting.

See you onboard!

We are platinum and booked through TA, see some emeralds also booked so no tiers! All suites for Inaugural are gone...

Nice!!

Off topic question.. how did you load your countdown clock? I just tried to put in my signature and it didn't work?

Thanks

$4,595. and change two people. This was after taxes and minus my $350 D+ discount.

I wonder if anyone can check the current pricing for this exact booking in the US.

At the current exchange rate it works out $5,235.73 (inc taxes) for two adults from the uk in a D1 on the 12 April 12 night Sailing???? I'm wondering if it will be worth me finding a US postal address :D (Excluding flights obviously :mad:)

I just checked and got $4,998.42 as a quote for a D1. That is before trip insurance or taxes.

Thank you very much for doing that. I have found in the past that we can get ripped off over this side of the pond :rolleyes: but they are almost identical so I can stop stressing haha. Thanks again.

I'm booked on the inaugural sailing. I got a large oceanview cabin. I've only been on 2 other cruises. A 4 day cruise on Carnival and a 7 day on Allure of the Seas a couple of years ago.I don't know alot about cruising. But I'm pretty excited !!! If anyone got any tips for me, please send them my way. Thanks everybody !!!

We booked! Jan 23, 2015, a 10 night to the Caribbean. Myself, DH, DD (who will be 5) and DS (who will be 2) will be in a Superior Oceanview (Cat F). $4600 for all of us, including tax.... and we don't have to fly. Prices also went up shortly after we booked!

I can't wait not to fly either. Sailing out of Bayonne for the first time in September. Parking and getting on board sounds like heaven to me.

Have sailed out of Bayonne on Celebrity. It is a breeze! A little tricky as signs aren't well posted, but if you use a navi system, no problem. Surely not like flying out of an airport.

Have sailed out of Bayonne on Celebrity. It is a breeze! A little tricky as signs aren't well posted, but if you use a navi system, no problem. Surely not like flying out of an airport.

Always need to look for that little sign with the cruise ship on it.

We booked the 1/11 12 night cruise today.

That is the cruise I wanted, however my DH is a professor at a local university and that sailing would get us back too late. Might try to reschedule if at all possible as the sailing we booked on 1/3 is only 8 nights.

Make Sure You Get YOUR Discounts!!! I'm Booked In A Studio Balcony, And Just Called, And Receive $100.00, OFF Of Sailing Price!!!!

First Time Platinum, I'm One HAPPY Camper Now!!!:D

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!

Make Sure You Get YOUR Discounts!!! I'm Booked In A Studio Balcony, And Just Called, And Receive $100.00, OFF Of Sailing Price!!!!

First Time Platinum, I'm One HAPPY Camper Now!!!:D

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!

All the time! I loved my $325 discount. Woo hoo! :D

We booked a balcony for the Dec 20, 2014 sailing. This will be our third cruise, but the first time we are flying to our destination first. We live about 30 minutes from the cruise terminal in Galveston, but wanted to try something different. My younger sister lives in Brooklyn, so this cruise will be combined with a visit to her.

I am driving from here to Sacramento in a little over a month and visiting about 5 National Parks in between, but I think I am more excited about the cruise that is more than 18 months away.

I am jealous of the 8, 11, and 12 night cruisers. I can't wait until the day we can plan vacations outside of school vacations.

Hello from Germany,

it was hard, but finally we made it ......

On Tuesday when I came from work I called my TA and asked to reserve a state room on the Quantum. At this time they had no information about availble state rooms, pricing etc.

At about 1800 (German time) they called me and confirmed a courtes hold until end of the day. But end of the day was 2100 for my TA and 1900 for RCI and therefore my first reservation was cancelled :mad:

At 2334 (again German time) I was able to access the online booking of RCI and got for a state room a confirmed courtesy hold for 24 hours. These 24 hours were over at 2400, after exactly 24 minutes .... 2nd reservation cancelled :mad:

Several calls later on Wednesday morning we finally could book the April 12, 2015 cruise :):):)

... so, see you in "some" days on board of the Quantum

Wolfgang

We booked a DO cabin for the 12 night April 12, 2015 sailing. We had NCC's that were sent to the online travel agent that I had previously used. When I called to book Tuesday morning, agent told me that they were starting a special with ammenities on Wednesday and to book directly with Royal Caribbean to lock in my price. She said I could then transfer my booking back to them. When I called Royal they said in order to use my NCC I had to have the travel agent release it to them. Travel agent said it would take up to 48 hrs. to transfer (so much for locking in the price). At that point I gave up and just decided to take my chances and book on Wednesday to get the ammenities.

Unfortunately, we had to still pay the full deposit in order to get the extra onboard credit from the travel agent. Since this cruise is so far off, I hated to tie up that much money but oh well. I think from now on I'll just have the NCC's sent to Royal Caribbean and forget the ammenities. It just wasn't worth the hassle.

Archived