I'm booked !! Quantum

Doing b2b first two weeks in Dec. Sailing in Jan. is just too close to our Allure cruise.

We sailed the Enchantment in July this year (April) and really liked it. The weather wasn't so darn cold leaving Baltimore at that time of the year.

Are you booked yet?

Yes. :o 3 of them. :D One in December, one in January and one in February.

We're booked for March 21, 2015 - 8 night Eastern. Used our NextCruise certificate and Diamond balcony discount (nice). Booked a DO and will watch for reviews in case we want to change cabins later.

HI we just booked the March 21 sailing also we only received the 100 credit can not wait to go. Did you join the roll call for our ship?:)

Make Sure You Get YOUR Discounts!!! I'm Booked In A Studio Balcony, And Just Called, And Receive $100.00, OFF Of Sailing Price!!!!

First Time Platinum, I'm One HAPPY Camper Now!!!:D

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!

We also our first time platinum members and we are going on the march 21 sailing. We did get our 100 off!!:D

We just booked for January 23, 2015. It will be like a birthday and 20th anniversary cruise. So excited.

Just booked this one too. 600 days :eek::eek: So thrilled not to have to fly to Florida. Sticking with the RCCL as long as this puppy stays in Bayonne!

HI we just booked the March 21 sailing also we only received the 100 credit can not wait to go. Did you join the roll call for our ship?:)

We haven't checked for the roll call yet but will now. Thanks for the reminder!

We booked the 3 day sampler while aboard Jewel of the Seas last week. We got a slightly better price for the D8 than what it offered on the website ($20pp less), plus they did give us our Platinum balcony discount plus the OBC for booking onboard (at first we were told that we couldn't get either of these for the sampler, but when the paperwork was delivered to our cabin later, the invoice contained both).

I hope we get the cruise points too.

We booked the 3 day sampler while aboard Jewel of the Seas last week. We got a slightly better price for the D8 than what it offered on the website ($20pp less), plus they did give us our Platinum balcony discount plus the OBC for booking onboard (at first we were told that we couldn't get either of these for the sampler, but when the paperwork was delivered to our cabin later, the invoice contained both).

I hope we get the cruise points too.

You should get 3 cruise points.

You should get 3 cruise points.

Yes, but people are reporting that the sampler cruises don't qualify for cruise points, and we were told this by the future cruise consultant onboard Jewel. However, he also told us that the sampler cruise didn't qualify for the balcony discount or the OBC, yet later on, both were applied, so I am hopeful that we will also get the 3 points (as we inch our way towards diamond...lol)

Hi - We are booked on the Quantum for March 21, 2015!!! Thank you, Disneygal for letting us know about this wonderful cruise and for telling me about Cruise Critic. Can't wait to sail!!! :)

Hi - We are booked on the Quantum for March 21, 2015!!! Thank you, Disneygal for letting us know about this wonderful cruise and for telling me about Cruise Critic. Can't wait to sail!!! :)

Your welcome you can also join us in quantum march 21 2015 thread it's will be fun meeting everyone!: )

Booked a Superior Grand Suite and boy am I glad. They're all sold out already?? Even the regular Grand Suites are gone. Who would have thought this with a ship that hasn't even been built yet?

Yes, but people are reporting that the sampler cruises don't qualify for cruise points, and we were told this by the future cruise consultant onboard Jewel. However, he also told us that the sampler cruise didn't qualify for the balcony discount or the OBC, yet later on, both were applied, so I am hopeful that we will also get the 3 points (as we inch our way towards diamond...lol)

They have always had three and four nighters. I'm guessing this ship wouldn't be any different.

Booked! My generous parents decided to spoil us again! My sister and I will be in an inside but who cares!

Jan 2015, 12 days! WOW!

All regular insides have a 80 inch tv for a virtual balcony. I think that's why some dates the insides cost more than OVs. People want to see these virtual balconys. It will be winter and I hear cabins are heated.

In for the Dec 12th to see one of these HEATED VIRTUAL balconies and will be flying in from TX and 99.9% sure I will be solo. :D I booked with a friend who has only been on one cruise with me and I upgraded to a JS for that one, but as a new cruiser, I'm not sure I can sell her on flying to NJ to cruise from TX. I expect my 2nd pax to be a no show.

Archived