I'm booked !! Quantum

Our TA just called today, late morning. We are booked for 2/2/15 !!!!!!!!!! We got the stateroom we wanted, a GS deck 12 Starboard. Diamond discount $325.00. Had to submit a $900.00 deposit but have until Nov. 2014 for a full refund if we have to cancel. Yes, a long way off but so happy to cruise on a new RCI ship out of Bayonne.

We now have three future cruises lined up one of which is the Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful to hear that all PAX and crew are safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our TA just called today, late morning. We are booked for 2/2/15 !!!!!!!!!! We got the stateroom we wanted, a GS deck 12 Starboard. Diamond discount $325.00. Had to submit a $900.00 deposit but have until Nov. 2014 for a full refund if we have to cancel. Yes, a long way off but so happy to cruise on a new RCI ship out of Bayonne.

We now have three future cruises lined up one of which is the Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful to hear that all PAX and crew are safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You booked the same cabin (12642) that I did, but we are sailing in March 2015. Leave me a note........lol. But why a $900 deposit? They are only asking me for $500

You booked the same cabin (12642) that I did, but we are sailing in March 2015. Leave me a note........lol. But why a $900 deposit? They are only asking me for $500

Length of cruise. Long cruises have higher deposit.

Mimi, both the 11/23/14 and 1/11/15 are much less than that. MUCH.

Doing b2b first two weeks in Dec. Sailing in Jan. is just too close to our Allure cruise.

We sailed the Enchantment in July this year (April) and really liked it. The weather wasn't so darn cold leaving Baltimore at that time of the year.

Are you booked yet?

This was for the April 12, 2015 sailing. 12 nights

You have to call RCL to find out prices, I didn't see them posted but I'm sure someone has them.

Ha! I booked the same date! That itinerary is fabulous!!! I got one of the Family JS groups...When the agent asked if there was anything else RCI could do for me today, my response was, 'give me a job'!!! It's not cheap.:eek:

Okay, so I just booked a Grand Suite for DH and I on the Feb. 20, 2015 9-night Eastern Itinerary. I had hoped to book us on the Inaugural or the early December sailing - even thought the one or both of the samplers would be nice for us as a B2B. However, samplers are overpriced (IMHO) for such a short time on a ship that I will surely want to stay on longer - with 3 kids to leave at home, we decided that we couldn't be away for Thanksgiving and the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is just TOOO crazy for us between high school and college scheduling. So, we decided to book a suite on a February cruise and we think that will be perfect for us after the craziness simmers down a bit. We are SOOOO excited!

...and so the countdown begins!

Booked the Feb 20th cruise also. Spa Jr Suite on the hump.:D

DH was on the phone for over 3 hours this morning and booked 3 superior ocean view balcony rooms for the New Years cruise! Can't wait to celebrate my birthday on the Quantum!

Just booked the Quantum of the Sea's for Jan 2015! As a Diamond Club member, we were able to book today. Very excited. We booked a Spa mini-suite- midship great location. However I am a little nervous about sailing out of NJ in January.

Snagged an OS on deck 12 for a crazy high price, but prices actually went up after we booked (at 8am).

Question: Did anyone book the Royal Family suite on the 4/12 or 3/1 sailing? Just curious on pricing as compared to the OS. Seem to have the same sf, just broken up differently. Thanks,c

Just booked the Quantum of the Sea's for Jan 2015! As a Diamond Club member, we were able to book today. Very excited. We booked a Spa mini-suite- midship great location. However I am a little nervous about sailing out of NJ in January.

Bring some warm clothes for the departure and the return. The winter weather here in the tri-state area has been so unpredictable, who really knows. But I would expect it to be pretty chilly. I also booked the Quantum today, but for March. Enjoy

We've never sail out of NJ/NY so looking forward to not having to fly. But I am with you about sailing out in January. Hope the water is not too rough that time of the year.

We've never sail out of NJ/NY so looking forward to not having to fly. But I am with you about sailing out in January. Hope the water is not too rough that time of the year.

I don't know where you live but avoiding planes is sooo much easier.

Have a great cruise!

Booked the 3 night sampler in November. 2014 will be my first autumn retirement and already have a Bermuda cruise booked for September and a Canada cruise booked for October. Prices are pretty high but ok for 3 nights. I think that the winter prices will eventually come down since not everyone is happy with colder days on both ends of a trip. Katherine

DH was on the phone for over 3 hours this morning and booked 3 superior ocean view balcony rooms for the New Years cruise! Can't wait to celebrate my birthday on the Quantum!

We booked two. :) Come over to the Roll Call.

Archived