Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

My partner (38) and I (37) are leaving on the June 22 Venice roundtrip on Celebrity Silhouette, cruising the Adriatic and Mediterranean for 11 days. We can't wait!

We are also doing Azamara Journey for 9 nights from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires right before Christmas. This will be our first time on such a small ship, but we love all the overnight port calls on the itinerary.

Michael

Sailing on the Oasis of the Seas May 24, 2014. Celebrating an 80th birthday, so basically will be solo for the most part. Any Other FOD's on that sailing?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Btw, I'm not going to be 80. Lol. I'm 52. 😉

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are taking our first Mediterranean cruise - to celebrate my partner's 50th birthday.

Leaving for Rome May 12 on the Celebrity Reflection - so finncouple, we will be a couple of months ahead of you. Have a great time!!

We are headed on the Carnival Freedom in 6 weeks for stops in Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten.

Michael - I would love to hear about your Adriatic Itinerary. We have been thinking about taking a cruise visiting the Greek islands and possibly Croatia.

After being together 37 yrs., We finally got married 6 months ago. Now in 9 days we leave for our honeymoon. 21 days in Europe. a few days before in Rome and a few days after in Venice after a 14 day NCL cruise of Italy, The Adriatic and The Greek Isles. We are beyond excited.

After being together 37 yrs., We finally got married 6 months ago. Now in 9 days we leave for our honeymoon. 21 days in Europe. a few days before in Rome and a few days after in Venice after a 14 day NCL cruise of Italy, The Adriatic and The Greek Isles. We are beyond excited.

Congratulations. John & I have been together for 35 years and now thinking of marriage.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We are headed on the Carnival Freedom in 6 weeks for stops in Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten.

Michael - I would love to hear about your Adriatic Itinerary. We have been thinking about taking a cruise visiting the Greek islands and possibly Croatia.

We have done the Greek islands several times - it is our favorite cruising destination out of all the ones we've done. I used to go there with my parents on cruises when I was younger, so it's always been a special area to me. But there is nothing else like the scenery and weather. This will be my first time sailing the Adriatic, and I'm really excited by everything that I've heard about Croatia and Montengero. I will let you know how it was when we return =)

Michael

Congratulations. John & I have been together for 35 years and now thinking of marriage.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank You. You should get married, especially since you won't have to travel far to get it done. I am kind of surprised but it makes us feel closer. It's nice to at least be recognized Federally.

Already a 2015 thread going but could not find one for 2014, so I guess I'll start one!

My partner and I will be doing a five day land tour followed by a 7 night Alaskan cruise on Celebrity Millennium in August of 2014. Although its more than a year away we are already getting excited about it!!

So how about you???

My wife and I are on the Holland America (HAL) Line, Rotterdam VI to the Baltics on 5 July 2014! Anyone else?

Cheers,

Elaine