Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

I may be getting old, but I can't handle this winter stuff any more. Just booked f husband and myself on January 17 NCL 3 day to the Bahamas out of Miami so we can thaw out!

Love our winter cruises for that exact same reason. Born and raised in Kansas. I've gotten use to the tornados over the years but don't think I'll ever get use to the cold winters! :p

We are booked on a Transatlantic Cruise from Miami, Fl. April 20th for 14 nights to Southampton. The ship Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas...We arrive in Southampton (London area) May 4th. We will be greeted by friends who will drive us to their estate, Cliveden, for morning coffee and luncheon near the Thames. After lunch we take the underground into London Paddington and make our way to our hotel Giles for three nights in the city.

From London, May 7th via Eurostar, we arrive in Paris to be welcomed to my favorite home away from home hotel in Paris, Le Bretonnerie, in that most wonderful and deliciously sinful neighborhood, Le Marais. After our sojourn in Paris, May 14th we will take the Thalys to Amsterdam for a final relaxing four night stay in Amsterdam before flying home to Florida via Reykjavik, and New York. Join us!

Please...Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions or questions?

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

555 days at sea

49 cruises

12 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon, Alaska

We are booked on a Transatlantic Cruise from Miami, Fl. April 20th for 14 nights to Southampton. The ship Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas...We arrive in Southampton (London area) May 4th. We will be greeted by friends who will drive us to their estate, Cliveden, for morning coffee and luncheon near the Thames. After lunch we take the underground into London Paddington and make our way to our hotel Giles for three nights in the city.

From London, May 7th via Eurostar, we arrive in Paris to be welcomed to my favorite home away from home hotel in Paris, Le Bretonnerie, in that most wonderful and deliciously sinful neighborhood, Le Marais. After our sojourn in Paris, May 14th we will take the Thalys to Amsterdam for a final relaxing four night stay in Amsterdam before flying home to Florida via Reykjavik, and New York. Join us!

Please...Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions or questions?

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

555 days at sea

49 cruises

12 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon, Alaska

Any thoughts? I think it sounds fabulous (and I'm jealous). Have a great trip. Shauna

We're booked for two sailings this year.

In May we will have our solo cruise with just the two of us and in August we will be having our 4th annual family and friends cruise. I am excited for both!

August 2014 - Explorer of the Seas

New Jersey-> Kings Wharf, Bermuda -> Philipsburg, St. Maarten -> San Juan, Puerto Rico -> Labadee, Haiti

May 2014 - Carnival Breeze

Miami, FL -> Key West, FL -> Grand Cayman, Cayman Island -> Cozumel, Mexico

Celebrity Silhouette roundtrip from Venice along the Adriatic Coast and Mediterranean for 11 days on June 22

and then Royal Princess roundtrip out of Fort Lauderdale to the Eastern Caribbean for 10 days on December 9.

We wanted to do something a little more exciting than another Caribbean cruise, but we really want to try this new Princess ship. It looks amazing. And the prices are really good - only $1899/pp for a minisuite! We are hard-pressed to "cheat" on Celebrity, but the new Princess ships have made it too tempting =)

Michael & Omar

I love reading about everyone's exciting travel plans. Color me chartreuse with envy.

My next journey is 2014 April 3-29 Sapphire Princess - Grand Asia Pacific Crossing sailing from Los Angeles to Honolulu, Crossing International Dateline, Guam, Taipei, Okinawa, Shanghai, Kagoshima and Osaka. I love lots of days at sea. I'm disappointed that the cruise eliminated the stop for Seoul. Afterwards, I'm staying in Tokyo for 5 days (Golden Week.)

Edited by Cuddler4Bears

I love reading about everyone's exciting travel plans. Color me chartreuse with envy.

My next journey is 2014 April 3-29 Sapphire Princess - Grand Asia Pacific Crossing sailing from Los Angeles to Honolulu, Crossing International Dateline, Guam, Taipei, Okinawa, Shanghai, Kagoshima and Osaka. I love lots of days at sea. I'm disappointed that the cruise eliminated the stop for Seoul. Afterwards, I'm staying in Tokyo for 5 days (Golden Week.)

Color me chartreuse with envy.

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

555 days at sea

49 cruises

12 cruise lines

In a few days we are leaving for Cuba.

May 9 its the Baltic on the Celebrity Constellation for 2 weeks. In October we have booked 7 days from Athens to Rome on the Cunard Queen Elizabeth (excellent rates just now:D)

I am also planning a surprise trip to either Vienna, Prague, Paris or London for my husbands big 5 0 in August:)

DDP and I are planning on going (but not booked yet) on the Norwegian Star's once a year 14-day cruise out of Copenhagen, visiting Norway, the Shetland Islands, the Faroe Islands, Iceland, Glasgow, and Dublin, from Sept 22 to Oct 6, 2014.

Big celebrations in 2014: I turn 50, he turns 40, and we celebrate our 15th anniversary (of being together--no wedding yet).

--Michael

Cruise booked and airline tickets purchased.

--Michael

The husband and I are cruising on NCL Jewel out of New Orleans on February 9...we will be celebrating 20 years as a couple on board on the 12th. We have a suite in the Haven and are planning a nice dinner in Le Bistro with a bottle Dom!

Cheers!

I Just booked the good old FASCINATION for the March 3rd 5 nighter.

This will be somewhere around my 6th / 7th cruise on her out of Jacksonville.

I enjoy the cheap 5 day get away and the sail down the beautiful St. Johns river.

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

Already a 2015 thread going but could not find one for 2014, so I guess I'll start one!

My partner and I will be doing a five day land tour followed by a 7 night Alaskan cruise on Celebrity Millennium in August of 2014. Although its more than a year away we are already getting excited about it!!

So how about you???

Have already done the Alaskan cruise in 2006 and we both enjoyed it. I would recomend the train ride 20 mile up the mountain with spectacular views. The coaches looked like the ones in cowboy films and to stand on the ends of the ccoaches was great.