Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

We are actually in the planning process. This past May we did a cruise for just the two of us, and we also are doing a friends & family cruise in Aug. I'm having a hard time deciding since the time of year I can vacation is limited and we are running out of ports to visit if sailing from NYC.

Hello,

Do you happen to know of a guy who would like to take a Carnival Cruise with me out of Port Canaveral on 03/15/15 sailing to Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan:eek: (although not 100% set in stone, I'd be flexible about changing itineraries for the right man):cool:. I'm also willing to assume the responsibility for most of the cost (I can explain better in a seperate "post". I can be emailed at: michael.hooton@state.ma.us.

Thanks and much appreciated.

Edited by cruising mickey

Hello,

Do you happen to know of a guy who would like to take a Carnival Cruise with me out of Port Canaveral on 03/15/15 sailing to Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan:eek: (although not 100% set in stone, I'd be flexible about changing itineraries for the right man):cool:. I'm also willing to assume the responsibility for most of the cost (I can explain better in a seperate "post". I can be emailed at: michael.hooton@state.ma.us.

Thanks and much appreciated.

Hi Michael...

I haven't post in a while and just saw this. I dropped you an email.

Anyone going on the NCL EPIC FEB 9 2014? Will be going on the annual birthday cruises with a few of my friends and now that I am single I am looking for other gay guys to hang out with and chill. I will have a cabin to myself. (The deluxe owners suite). Was just curious if anyone else was going to be on the ship

Anyone going on the NCL EPIC FEB 9 2014? Will be going on the annual birthday cruises with a few of my friends and now that I am single I am looking for other gay guys to hang out with and chill. I will have a cabin to myself. (The deluxe owners suite). Was just curious if anyone else was going to be on the ship

You might try posting in the roll calls.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=686

Hi everyone, we are doing a RCI cruise from Sydney to New Caledonia Feb 14th 2014, Russian river cruise on Volga dream Aug 14th 2014, and 2 week NCL Jade Venice-Venice cruise Aug 30th. We always meet great family onboard and hope to do so on these trips as well! :) Rod and Barry

Edited by Rodbarry

My partner and I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Liberty April 26th thru May 3rd.

We depart Miami and go to Half Moon Cay (voted #1 private island 8 years in a row) Then to St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk so excited. We are going with our really cool str8 friends and my mom!!!

We Love cruising. LOOK FOR US: KENTUCKY KRUISERS

My partner and I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Liberty April 26th thru May 3rd.

We depart Miami and go to Half Moon Cay (voted #1 private island 8 years in a row) Then to St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk so excited. We are going with our really cool str8 friends and my mom!!!

We went to Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay last December on Carnival Destiny. Loved them both! We're headed to San Juan and St. Thomas next month on Carnival Valor. Enjoy your cruise! ;)

Jan 20, Connie from FLL for 5 nights

Mar 8, Summit from SJU (Atlantis) for 7 nights

July 15, Silhouette from Rome (Pied Piper) for 12 nights

Nov 30, Silhouette from FLL (Pied Piper) for 7 nights

Contemplating Oasis of the Seas TA in September with Pied Piper.

My partner and I did that cruise last April, it was great! Don't forget the sun screen at Halfmoon Cay...first day out the sun can be a killer. Have a great time.

We have to wait until Dec 6, 2014 for our next cruise ;)! We're sailing on the Carnival Breeze, can't wait...349 days and counting!

See you in Miami!

Just booked Norwegian Getaway for November 29th, 2014. Will be back in Miami on December 6th.

Already a 2015 thread going but could not find one for 2014, so I guess I'll start one!

My partner and I will be doing a five day land tour followed by a 7 night Alaskan cruise on Celebrity Millennium in August of 2014. Although its more than a year away we are already getting excited about it!!

So how about you???

We're doing the Celebrity Eclipse jan.25-Feb.8. Pretty much a full Caribbean trip. First time on Celebrity. Have always done Cunard. Now that they cut back in the Caribbean we've decided to try another line. I hear Celebrity is not as formal as Cunard, sorry to say we'll miss that.

The Caribbean is one place where I do not want to be formal. That's a vacation for relaxation and fun! :D

That's why we choose Cunard. We like the formality. If they did more Caribbean trips we'd still be cruising on them.