Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

Only thing planned thus far: A quick 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise out of L.A. on the Sapphire Princess. What can I say? It'll be whale season in Baja and we want to ride the new coaster at Magic Mountain, sooo...

Have already done the Alaskan cruise in 2006 and we both enjoyed it. I would recomend the train ride 20 mile up the mountain with spectacular views. The coaches looked like the ones in cowboy films and to stand on the ends of the ccoaches was great.

In Febuary we are cruising from Santiago Chile to Sydney Australia. Looking forward to it but many days at sea.

My partner and I have not cruised for a couple of years. This is a last minute booking to break away from the extreme cold up here in Toronto and to help (cheer me up) after 3 months of rehabilitation from a severe car accident.

Any other GLBTQ or friends-of cruisers going on this sailing?

We are heading out in April aboard Celebrity from Ft Lauderdale to Rome, then at end of May aboard Princess from Vancouver to Anchorage and finally in July Celebrity again from Harwich to Iceland and Norway. It's going to be a great cruising year

The hubby and I just booked a New Years cruise on the Norwegian Star out of LA down to Mexico. It will be our first time on NCL--we are loyal RCI cruisers but don't want to have to fly cross country again. We've got at least one other couple in tow for their first cruise and we're working on 2 or 3 more first-time couples to join us.

Edited by runchadrun

My cruise to much warmer regions is in less than 2 months! Heading to the Western Caribbean onboard the Caribbean Princess on April 5th! My next cruise will be with my boyfriend I hope! The LBGT community always finds a way to find each other on such a big boat.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Sacewood

My cruise to much warmer regions is in less than 2 months! Heading to the Western Caribbean onboard the Caribbean Princess on April 5th! My next cruise will be with my boyfriend I hope! The LBGT community always finds a way to find each other on such a big boat.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe I'm just getting old but the G used to come first. In recent years it slipped to second. According to a militant lesbian friend it was because lesbians felt marginalised by the gay community. I pointed out that by putting the L first they were heading to the margin anyway but she didn't see the funny side. Now I see B ahead of G and I must have missed something. Anyhow I am just teasing.

In my experience only the gay people that want to be found on board do. Although they are always easy to spot. Many choose not to come to FOD events. Indeed I have often not bothered if it clashed with my favourite quiz etc. And some people don't like the gay scene at sea much like many don't like it at home.

Can't say I'm not jealous that you are on a cruise next month. I have to wait till September but looking at May for a short one in the meantime. Enjoy yours!!

I and the husband will be on the NCL jade sailing out of Rome on April 23rd, relatively young couple here, I'm deaf and he's hearing so will be easy to spot. :p

Sorry we're going to miss you. We'll be sailing on the NCL Jade out of Rome on May 3rd-17th. ending in Venice.

We got a ridiculous deal on an 9 night Vision of the Seas cruise in Nov. We were going to do the post-Thanksgiving PP cruise again, but this was a longer cruise at a much cheaper price (and PP usually has really good rates). The price has gone up a little since we booked, so we're glad we jumped on it.

We keep our eyes out for price drops on Majesty, and will likely book a cruise or two (or three) on her before that. It's a nice weekend getaway for us. We may a week in Dec. as well.

Edited by ehfl