Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

We purchased FTTF because we want to check out of our hotel and go directly to our stateroom without having to wait. Gives us all day in Old San Juan. We're headed to Magen's Bay Beach in St. Thomas and booked the "Power Rafting Adventure" through Carnival in St. Maarten. It stops at Maho Beach where the big jets fly right over the beach. :D

Everyone seems to have the same idea about wondering around old san juan. I've been there before maybe that's why I'm not as interested in wondering around. I read that Magen's beach is really crowded I like that off the tourist route excursions

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Next June/July, my partner and I will be celebrating our 17 year engagement in New York. After GETTING MARRIED and spending a few days in Manhattan, we are hopping on the Carnival Splendor and heading to Canada/New England. :D

Congrats!

I hope you enjoy my city of New York and your Canada cruise is fabulous. We did Carnival Glory to Canada from NYC the following week after our wedding. It was my wedding gift for my wife. Had a lovely visit to Halifax but enjoyed St.John the most.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Having just gotten married last week, the hubby and I are flying to Rome tomorrow, then to Venice for the Royal Princess's inaugural TA...assuming the ship doesn't break down again.

We already had the whole trip planned when the SCOTUS decisions came through. Nice to have a ready-made honeymoon.

Congrats!

I hope you enjoy my city of New York and your Canada cruise is fabulous. We did Carnival Glory to Canada from NYC the following week after our wedding. It was my wedding gift for my wife. Had a lovely visit to Halifax but enjoyed St.John the most.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Congratulations to you and your partner, Shawne!

Thanks! :)

Having just gotten married last week, the hubby and I are flying to Rome tomorrow, then to Venice for the Royal Princess's inaugural TA...assuming the ship doesn't break down again.

We already had the whole trip planned when the SCOTUS decisions came through. Nice to have a ready-made honeymoon.

Congrats to you both! :)

My partner, Ed, and I have just booked Celebrity Solstice for a B2B next fall to celebrate my retirement (he's been retired for a few years already). We're doing the 12-day Vancouver to Honolulu leaving on 23 September 2014, and then the 18-day Honolulu-Sydney leaving on 05 October. We even managed to get the same cabin for both cruises.

Is anyone else booked on either of these cruises? We had a fabulous time in 2011 on the TA on Equinox - most nights in the Martini Bar we had 15 to 20 of us in the group. Several have become good friends. Hopefully we can get a group together as we get nearer the sailing dates.

Hi there. My name is Mike and I am a retired professional single gay male 62 years old. I am Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean and like to do at least 2/3 cruises every year.

I have been cruising single and paying the full price but would certainly consider sharing my cabin on a purely platonic basis to keep the costs down and maybe allow me to do more cruises.

Here are two cruises I may be prepared to share a cabin.

February 2nd 2014 - Singapore to Hong Kong on Celebrity Millennium with stops in Thailand and Vietnam 15 days....Cruise only cost per person inside cabin $1,300. Air excluded. That's less than $100 per day

September 16th 2014 -San Francisco to Sydney Australia -23 nights on Celebrity Century- Cruise only cost per person $1,700 inside cabin- airfare extra. Thats less than $75 per day.

If interested drop me a line to mikescruising@yahoo.com

Partner & I booked on May 16 Boston-Bermuda cruise on Norwegian Dawn. First cruise in 6 years.

Norwegian Majesty -- 2000 -- Bermuda

Norwegian Sun -- 2001 -- New England, Canada

Celebrity Galaxy -- 2003 -- Western Caribbean.

HAL Westerdamm -- 2004 -- Mediterranean.

RCL Legend of the Seas -- 2005 -- Trans-atlantic

Celebrity Galaxy -- 2005 -- Mediterranean, Greek Islands.

Norwegian Dawn -- 2006 -- Caribbean.

Star Princess -- 2006 -- Baltic.

Azamara Journey -- 2007 -- Bermuda.

Azamara Journey -- 2007 -- South America.