Breakaway Haven Spa Suite Video Tour

HuddysDad

A++++

Great job!

Very thorough and full of detail.

Thanks, I didn't see one for the Haven Spa Suite, so I decided to do one myself so others could see what the suite was like before booking them.

Do you know what Suite you will be in? Our Butler was Jose and he was excellent!

Who was the concierge for your cruise? Do you know when the concierge you had will be ending their shift? I'll be on the last week in Aug. thanks :)

the concierge was Ruth, I am not sure when she is leaving the Breakaway. But if she is there when you are on board, she will take excellent care of you. No such thing as a booked up show or eatery with Ruth. She always finds a way to get you in.

I made the mistake of showing the video to my wife. She now wants to know how many consecutive weeks we are booked in our spa suite. She didn't seem too pleased that it's only one. :D

Please keep this good stuff to yourself in the future! ;)

i made the mistake of showing the video to my wife. She now wants to know how many consecutive weeks we are booked in our spa suite. She didn't seem too pleased that it's only one. :d

please keep this good stuff to yourself in the future! ;)

No!! Share at will my friend! Us wives need it!! :d

Edited by Nalagh

Thanks for that video. I did not get a chance to see the S9 on my trip.

Prior to this, I was excited to maybe sail in one in the future...but, to be honest, I am a bit let down by the details shown.

It appears to be slightly wider than a Jewel class Minisuite and just lacks the "pop" I would have expected from a specialty suite like this.

It certainly is a nice cabin but I was expected something more...maybe space, maybe aesthetics... not quite sure. The in-cabin tub looks....well, like a bathtub. :o

Thanks for that video. I did not get a chance to see the S9 on my trip.

Prior to this, I was excited to maybe sail in one in the future...but, to be honest, I am a bit let down by the details shown.

It appears to be slightly wider than a Jewel class Minisuite and just lacks the "pop" I would have expected from a specialty suite like this.

It certainly is a nice cabin but I was expected something more...maybe space, maybe aesthetics... not quite sure. The in-cabin tub looks....well, like a bathtub. :o

I agree with you in part (or as they say at the Supreme Court, I concur)

The suite is very nice. But the spa suites on Epic seem to have a better vibe to them. The spa suite on Epic has a balcony with loungers and 100sf. The huge shower is much better on Epic than the Breakaway. The shower in this suite does not scream suite and appears to be from a regular cabin (nothing fancy). But the tub seems to be the same size if not larger than Epic.

Just trivial details (I know). But most suites on Breakway are much smaller than Jewel class ships and do I also dare to say Epic? The owners suite on Breakaway is very posh and very nice (no complaints) but it is so small for an owners suite.

One sort of wow factor is the glowing lights on the tub :)

Edited by david_sobe

OK, but I was hoping for a bit more than mood lighting, given the fare. :cool:

It's pretty simple, if you don't like the looks or the price, find something that will. Given the money you will be spending, find something that will make you happy.

Very high quality video tour! Thank you for taking the time to video this and for taking such great care in the execution. Nice job!

Everyone who has done a similar video tour of a stateroom that is herky jerky and grainy beyond belief should see yours to see how they should all be done.

• 4 months later...

We never did breakfast in the room, preferred to get out to the Haven Dining Room for that, but everyday Jose did deliver croissants and OJ at 10AM promptly. Just ask your Butler and he/she will bring you what you want, when you want.

We never did breakfast in the room, preferred to get out to the Haven Dining Room for that, but everyday Jose did deliver croissants and OJ at 10AM promptly. Just ask your Butler and he/she will bring you what you want, when you want.

good idea! just love croissants :D