Triumph makeover?

eggroll

Are they doing a total renewal of the whole ship While she is in Alabama?

Funship 2.0?

Apparently you have been off the planet for awhile.........the Triumph left Alabama weeks ago after undergoing extensive repair and upgrading including a thorough cleaning.

She is in Freeport now receiving 2.0 upgrades and will be back in service a week from today.

I'm still a little hazy on the punchliner - is Triumph getting the brunch or not?

I don't necessarily know the answer for sure, but considering the punchliner brunch isn't in some special location (it's just in the MDR) I would say if they have punchliner comedians, they will have the brunch.

~Katy

I just wonder if there has been more done then just cleaning, new carpets, and 2.0. Maybe a little sunshine treatment? I know they aren't doing a full blown gutting of the ship. But wonder if they have added some of the breeze and sunshine decor to make it look different.

I agree, wished they would have added the Serenity area and I would have liked to see the Red Frog Pub added, but I'm not complaining. Great enhancements to a wonderful ship! Can't wait to sail her.

I agree, wished they would have added the Serenity area and I would have liked to see the Red Frog Pub added, but I'm not complaining. Great enhancements to a wonderful ship! Can't wait to sail her.

She got the Red Frog Pub, the Blue Iguana Tequila bar, the Alchemy bar and the Guy's burger joint. There are photos of them on John Heald's Facebook page.

She got the Red Frog Pub, the Blue Iguana Tequila bar, the Alchemy bar and the Guy's burger joint. There are photos of them on John Heald's Facebook page.

I have not been on a ship that had the Red Frog Pub. What is special about it? I will be on the Triumph in 16 days!

She got the Red Frog Rum Bar. But from the deck plans she did not get the Red Frog Pub. The Rum Bar is on the Lido deck across from the Blue Iguana, the Pub is another bar on a different part of the ship that has foosball, shuffle board, and it's own spot.

And I'm happy with what she got. It's going to be a blast. Really excited about all the enhancements!!!

I just wonder if there has been more done then just cleaning, new carpets, and 2.0. Maybe a little sunshine treatment? I know they aren't doing a full blown gutting of the ship. But wonder if they have added some of the breeze and sunshine decor to make it look different.

I agree. There has to be something more than Funship 2.0 features and the ship coming back into service. Why else would they have John Heald fly to Galveston? It isn't like she is the first ship to get Funship 2.0. There has to be something else going on.

Archived