? re: Oasis Jr. suite

We sailed on the Oasis in 2011 and had a JS. We did not have a lounger. I even asked for one and did not get one. Maybe they changed that and have them now. I surely hope so since we are going on the Oasis again next year. We will be in a JS again.

Ours did, we had one of the larger balconies, not sure of the smaller balconies.

So the jr suites have different size balconies, if so what room number did you have with bigger balcony.

So the jr suites have different size balconies, if so what room number did you have with bigger balcony.

Look at the deck plans on the website. This is a situation where you can absolutely trust the website. The bigger balconies are clearly depicted there.

It appears, from the deck plans, that JS cabins on the hump (example Deck 7 cabin 7636) have the deeper balconies so they might be able to accommodate a lounger.

ok just looked at that cabin in that area, it appears when I also click on the one at an angle (is still says 287' 78' balcony) but in reality it is cut off on the sides is that correct (i'm talking about cabin 7642)

Archived