Royal Caribbean after dinner shot glasses

mkg

Hoping someone can help...

We have been on a few ships with Royal and love the after dinner shots. Our last cruise my niece brought her "then" boyfriend and collected each one. These are the clear glass on top with different colors on the bottom of each one. They just recently got engaged and moved in together. WELL, the shelf that had those lovely shot glasses fell and they shattered everywhere.

She is really quite upset because it was such a memory for her. They aren't going on another cruise till maybe 2015 after their wedding, and she was hoping I could try and help her get them.

If anyone has an abundance of them and willing to share, please let me know. And/or if you are interested in selling some at a reasonable price, please let me know.

I'm thinking of calling Royal Caribbean tomorrow, but not sure if this is something they will sell to us either.

Any help would be appreciated,...

Thanks everyone..

Sometimes they sell them onboard on the last day of the cruise (when they have their big t-shirt sale.) On Jewel in December, we bought sets for our kids, so maybe someone on a roll call can keep an eye out for you.

That would be so awesome! So, you have the newest glass ones then. Our last cruise was the first time we saw these, she had to have them, LOL. She just wanted 7 (since it was a 7 day cruise), and she had a different color for each day. You can contact me at mkgargiulo1@gmail.com and we can go over particulars.

Thanks so much!!!

shipmate 13 You guys have been great! Her fiance found her 4 colors, now I think she needs the pink, yellow and aqua blue. Are you willing to break up the set, and for how much. Please email me at mkgargiulo1@gmail.com .

rubrrick - thanks for the offer, she does have the red!!

thanks so much everyone

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have the recipes for these drinks? Our bar tender gave them to us, but I cannot find them. I know there was one in particular we liked alot. It had four liquors in it. creme de cocoa, baileys, butterscotch snapps, and one other i cannot remember.

• 4 weeks later...

We returned for the Navigator of the Seas on Dec 1st. I have the red, tan or beige, blue and light purple. I was wondering if anyone has the other three I could purchase. I thought I had the complete set but have a few duplicates. I am also interested in the recipes as my waiter was not able to get them to us in time. I have his email address so I'm going to see if he can get them for me unless somebody already has them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, my email address is briantreiber@gmail.com.

We returned for the Navigator of the Seas on Dec 1st. I have the red, tan or beige, blue and light purple. I was wondering if anyone has the other three I could purchase. I thought I had the complete set but have a few duplicates. I am also interested in the recipes as my waiter was not able to get them to us in time. I have his email address so I'm going to see if he can get them for me unless somebody already has them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, my email address is briantreiber@gmail.com.

If you get any of the recipes would you be kind enough to post them? I'm sure I will not be the only one who would appreciated it..

Thanks

They still sell the shots in the MDR ? Bar service went downhill in the MDR about 4 or 5 years ago and that really helped lower my seapass account.

See the bar server on the first night and tell him/her that you want the after dinner shots. They will be at your table every night for those who ask.

• 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone is 'following' this old one...

I have lots of pairs of the shot glasses that I am willing to part with if someone is still trying to make up a set. I just opened a drawer the other day and thought 'what am I going to do with these things' :rolleyes:

Would be happy to see them go to an appreciative home, if you are willing to pay for the postage.