Post-Cruise Shutterfly Offer

BabsterA

I'm not sure if this is an offer that goes out to every NCL cruiser, but I have received an email from Shutterfly after several of my cruises. I don't know why I haven't taken advantage of the offer before....maybe I thought it was a scam, or it would be hard, or maybe I thought it would be shoddy/cheap when/if it arrived. I WAS WRONG on all counts!

I put it together in a few hours of easy customization and the book arrived today - about 10 days after placing the order. It is GREAT! An 8x8 hardback book that I will love sharing with family and friends. Once they see how much fun we had, I suspect we'll have some new cruise converts.

Bottom line of this message: Watch for an email from Shutterfy, set aside some time (and it doesn't have to be in one sitting), have some fun and turn those digital photos into a permanent and tangible memory.

My offer expired before the upcoming cruise (also in January), but I used it to create a book from our 2012 Pearl cruise and our 2013 Star cruise. I'll also know to spend some time pulling the 'best' pictures into a separate album to streamline the next book. I'm really thrilled with the results and hope we'll get another offer after our next cruise. I wanted to learn to scrapbook, but just don't have the time/patience...this was a fun process with a great result. This is a REALLY nice touch from NCL and really brought back a lot of wonderful memories.

Shutterfly books are awesome. Once you have made one, you should get regular emails with offers for 40% off and things like that. I prefer the larger books (something like 8x12 i think), but have gotten free 8x8 books as a loyal customer :)

We love their books too :). My boys (8&5 yrs) just took all 4 of our cruise books off the shelf this weekend and were reminiscing with them. I tend to postpone my order until I get a 50% off code or some spectacular deal, but you can make the book as soon as you are home and leave the ordering until you have a discount code you can use.

Shutterfly also keeps your photos that you upload, so you can share them from the site, which is secure. It's a nice added feature.

I just emailed them asking to extend my offer since it has expired. I'm busy uploading pics just in case. The books look pretty nice.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I received it after booking (2different cruises) and each time the coupon expires before my sailing. I'm hoping they give me an extension.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived