Any Platinum Tervis left??

MandynJim

I got a Tervis tumbler on the Breeze in May.

Like some one else posted I didn`t even trade for mine.

It was in our cabin one evening when we returned from dinner.:)

I love mine. Except for the backpack it is my favorite gift to date.

The tumbler keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for a long while.

Bummer, on our last Carnival cruise we recieved a hat...which is collecting dust in the closet. Hope we don't get more hats in August, maybe I will just give them to customer service if they don't have anything to exchange it for.

Love the Tervis tumblers!!!! Received a set of 4 as a gift 15 years ago and they are still keeping things cold. You can get several different sizes now plus coffee cups. Already have 2 Carnival Tervis tumblers and hope they will have them in September on the Liberty. Really do not need another hat. John Heald did say there would be a new Platinum gift out soon and everyone would love it. Anyone have any clues? ;)

He said the same thing about the hats. The way I look at it, it is a free gift for repeat cruisers. If I like it and will use it fine, if not I just give away. :cool:

Just off the Splendor, and my husband and I got the Trevis Tumblers which I used on port excursions and worked great. We also received another Platinum gift ! This is logo gift set which has a real nice Carnival pen, silver key chain and a cell phone holder at least I think thats what it is. It really is a nice gift set and we were surprised to get two gifts. There musn't have been many Platinum members on this sailing.

I become platinum August 1st when we cruise on the Paradise. I really don't want a visor. I saw a while back that you could trade if they had any Tervis left. Does anyone know if they have any Tervis left???

Visor, what happened to the binoculars?

Last month went on Ecstasy and got cap and was allowed to exchange for Tervis tumbler. Went on Triumph last week and got cap and they would not exchange for anything. Boo!!!! I don't wear caps and my husband is a coach and has a ton of caps. Didn't really want to add one to his collection he will never wear. Maybe if I take the cap on my next cruise(still has the tags on it so never worn) they may trade it for something else?????:mad:

Love the Tervis tumblers!!!! Received a set of 4 as a gift 15 years ago and they are still keeping things cold. You can get several different sizes now plus coffee cups. Already have 2 Carnival Tervis tumblers and hope they will have them in September on the Liberty. Really do not need another hat. John Heald did say there would be a new Platinum gift out soon and everyone would love it. Anyone have any clues? ;)

Someone on another thread said it might be an insulated tote bag they were giving away on either the Sunshine or Dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so annoyed... a few years back we got our platinum gift and it was a beautiful set of stainless steel thermos's with a 'leather' ha ha carrying case. Well my dh or I misplaced them and they are nowhere to be found. I loved those things and wish I could get 2 more. I even asked our PVP about them and she said I wouldn't be able to purchase them. I wish they'd bring those back. We haven't gotten anything really good since then. IMHO

We have a couple of the tervis tumblers. We use them A LOT. We have a pool in the backyard and these insulated cups work better than anything at keeping drinks cold while hanging out in and around the pool. I was hoping to get in a few more cruises before they discontinued them as a gift. So that when we have company they can use them too.

We don't cruise until September. Who knows what we'll actually be receiving by then. Our 2 oldest grandsons that are in Jr high and High school are hoping that we get the Nike/Carnival ball caps. They ask at least once a moth for us to get those for them on our next cruise. They saw the pictures that JH posted of them before they 1st came out.

I just have to decide whether to be a good Grandma or go to customer service and trade for something that I want. Who knows ... they could take the decision out of my hands and it could be something altogether different.

We got two of the Tervis tumblers in May, and we'd like to get a couple more. As I told John Heald when they announced the caps: "I don't need one - come up with something usable!" I have two "Behind the Fun" caps and two "Players Club" caps, one that I got for coming in second in the Blackjack tournament, the other from the "Quarter-waster" machine.

The only cap I wear is one of three "Vietnam Veteran" caps. All the rest of the caps I have won, or someone sent to me, or whatever, hang on nails in my man-cave or in the den.

I posted on John Heald's Facebook and he responded! He said they should still have some and to exchange the visor for a Tervis at guest services!! Woohoo!!

Yay! I'll be platinum when we cruise on the Paradise on 9/2 :)

Archived