Any Platinum Tervis left??

MandynJim

I don't want a hat.

I don't wear a hat.

My DH has so many that they fall out of every cupboard, drawer and closet in our home.

If that is what I get, it will be on EBAY for sure when I return....

I would LOVE LOVE the tumbler instead in 66 DAYS:D:D

Fingers crossed;)

I posted on John Heald's Facebook and he responded! He said they should still have some and to exchange the visor for a Tervis at guest services!! Woohoo!!

We just got off the Breeze and was able to trade.. Vary Happy!!

Tervis cups are freaking awesome. They keep beverages hot or cold for a LONG time. My coffee stays hotter in a Tervis than any other coffee travel mug I own. It will also keep ice for hours. They have a life time warranty so if you drop one and it breaks, send it back to the company and the replace it for FREE!!

Can someone explain to me what is so great about Tervis tumblers? Maybe a pic? Thanks!

Do you have a Bed, Bath and Beyond store in your area? They sell Tervis tumblers ( although not the ones you can get on the ship). You might also want to go to the Tervis website. There are hundreds to choose from. As someone else already mentioned on here, the tumblers (and mugs) are well insulated. They keep cold beverages cold and hot beverages hot for quite a while, and are nearly indestructible. Beware of cheap imitators.

Love the Tervis tumblers!!!! Received a set of 4 as a gift 15 years ago and they are still keeping things cold. You can get several different sizes now plus coffee cups. Already have 2 Carnival Tervis tumblers and hope they will have them in September on the Liberty. Really do not need another hat. John Heald did say there would be a new Platinum gift out soon and everyone would love it. Anyone have any clues? ;)

Archived