steakhouse menu for vegetarian

camarowesley

My wife isn't a big meat eater. :eek: Does anyone know if the steakhouse on the Victory has a vegetarian menu, or offers chicken?

Sorry to say your about to get flamed for not wanting steak in the steakhouse :)

I would think you may be able to get a baked potato and veggies or a bunch of sides and a salad as long as you pay the fee I don't see why they wouldn't accommodate you

Sounds like a non red meat eater rather than a vegan. She can do like my wife does and order the surf and turf...she eats the surf and I get the turf. There is a selection of fish and chicken. If she can't find something she likes they will try to accommodate her.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Forums mobile app

Sorry to say your about to get flamed for not wanting steak in the steakhouse :)

I would think you may be able to get a baked potato and veggies or a bunch of sides and a salad as long as you pay the fee I don't see why they wouldn't accommodate you

Thanks, she's more of a non red meat eater than vegetarian. She doesn't want me to miss the experience because of her food preferences.I don't know why I would be flamed for asking that, but bring it on, I can take it.

Thanks for the info, but I was asking about the Victory.

I think that's what the op meant to say Victory, the Glory does have a Steakhouse, i don't think the Victory have a steakhouse unless it was recently added, maybe someone else knows for sure, Enjoy your cruise :)

Thanks, she's more of a non red meat eater than vegetarian. She doesn't want me to miss the experience because of her food preferences.I don't know why I would be flamed for asking that, but bring it on, I can take it.

I just googled the menu so not sure if its current but the lobster ravioli and crab cake /lobster bisque sound good

https://secure.carnival.com/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/Steakhousemenupdf.ashx

My wife isn't a big meat eater. :eek: Does anyone know if the steakhouse on the Victory has a vegetarian menu, or offers chicken?

GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM

Marinated with Virgin Olive Oil and Aged Balsamic Vinegar

CLASSIC CAESAR SALAD

Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, Traditionally Prepared

BABY LEAF SPINACH AND FRESH MUSHROOMS

With Blue Cheese Dressing and Warm Bacon Bits

HEART OF ICEBERG LETTUCE

With Red and Yellow Grape Tomatoes

SLICED, SUN-RIPENED BEEF STEAK TOMATO

With Gorgonzola Crumbles

Baked Potatoes with Trimmings

Sautéed Medley of Fresh Mushrooms

Yukon Gold Mash with Wasabe Horseradish

Creamed Spinach with Garlic

Steamed Broccoli

BROILED ROSEMARY INFUSED CHICKEN

On Pan Seared Potato and Mushroom Hash

and they used to have a veg. ravioli also, ask the hostess the day before if it can be made.

Thanks for the info, but I was asking about the Victory.

Victory doesn't have a steakhouse, either. Your choices are the MDR, the lido buffet, or the Sushi Bar/Taste Bar (not sure which one Victory has now). The first two have plenty of vegetarian items. You should have few or no problems finding items that suit you, depending on how strictly you avoid cross-contamination.

Even if Victory did have a steakhouse, like Glory does, I don't know if it's a good option for vegetarians. Your selection would be limited to salads and desserts. For a $35 charge (no reductions for restricted diets and no "sitting in"), that's not a good value at all.

Have her order both, and send the steak my way

Just Kidding - Oh, maybe not...:rolleyes:

Oh, no steakhouse on the Victory? well...send the steak my way anyways! :D:D:D

Have a fun cruise!

My daughter is a vegan and the Steak House on the Liberty in June made her a lovely vegan meal. I had emailed them ahead of time to inquire if it was possible for them to accommodate her since we had a party of 5 with 4 meat eaters. They returned my email with a 'no problem" and asked that she contact them when she got on the ship and they would discuss her preferences for the meal. They even made her a special vegan dessert:)

Deanna

It doesn't sound like you're going, but for other vegetarians, here's the response I got back when I inquired about my DD.

Sure we are having available vegetarian pasta or the mushroom and spinach strudel or if you have any special request please let us know so we well do our best to accommodate that request.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Mirela Sarcevic

Steakhouse Manager

Carnival Conquest, CCL

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am a vegetarian and my husband is not. Carnival has always been most accommodating. For our upcoming cruise, I reserved the steakhouse in advance. When we got the confirmation, I emailed them back, told them I was a vegetarian and they replied they would tell the chef. In the past, like the other poster mentioned above, I have been offered the pasta or the vegetarian struddel. Both are very good.

C'mon, this is too easy.
I woulda thought that any conscientious vegan

wouldn't even want to set foot in a shrine dedicated to animal sacrifices.. :eek:

The sheer smell of burning beef would set them off, no?

What a curious enquiry: one of the oddest! :D

Archived