Century Cruise Ship Model???

CruisingDaddy

Does anyone know where I can purchase a cruise ship model of the Century? I started to collect them while on my second cruise and will probably never go back on the Century. I've looked on bidding websites, but never found one. Also, do you know if they exist for the RCCL Freedom of the Seas? (I know, I should probably ask this question on the RCCL forum):rolleyes:

I just looked at a very well known auction site and there is one on there for less than $50. Not sure if there is a particular brand or size you want.

Start with a google search... Should pop up.

There's one on eBay now for $39"95

It must be quite old since it does not have the veranda cabins which were added to the Century in 2006.

Don't know if you care if it is an accurate representation of the current ship:)

We were going to buy one when we were on Century two weeks ago for our son, but the thing was just too dang heavy to pack. The girl in the shop I spoke to said I should be able to order it by calling Celebrity directly, which you may want to try and do (I haven't called them yet).

We were going to buy one when we were on Century two weeks ago for our son, but the thing was just too dang heavy to pack. The girl in the shop I spoke to said I should be able to order it by calling Celebrity directly, which you may want to try and do (I haven't called them yet).

I will give this a try... I never thought of picking up the phone and call them. :) I did go on their website and there was no mention of it.

Archived