Choice Air Flight Times

In process of booking a cruise that sails Aug17! Choice Air has a reasonable flight but it arrives Fort Lauderdale at 1 and the ship sails at 5! To me it seems cutting it close yet RCCL is offering it. Reasonable?:confused:

For me, I'd be much more comfortable arriving the day before the cruise. However, if that's not possible, then the next best option would be having Royal be responsible for your same day flight.

I would check with the airlines themselves vs Choice Air, they are better for International flights and as Bob said, arrive the day before is much better, if flying in the day of the cruise and there are mechanical delays, you run a greater risk of missing the cruise. Arriving the day before gives you a relaxing start to your vacation. If your not able to come in the day before, then look for an earleir flight.

The site will also offer you a 7am return flight, but I can't imagine they would back you up if you take it. They might honour the 4 hours in advance, although I wouldn't risk it. If you know of earlier flights and they aren't coming up, you can call and they are pretty accommodating.

The site will also offer you a 7am return flight, but I can't imagine they would back you up if you take it. They might honour the 4 hours in advance, although I wouldn't risk it. If you know of earlier flights and they aren't coming up, you can call and they are pretty accommodating.
When you input your itinerary number, ship, & sail date Choice Air should only list RCI approved times.

I am assuming the OP is booking the August 17 cruise on Oasis. Using Choice Air Quick Flight Search, there are no return flights out of FLL that depart at 7AM.

We have always driven to the port. But, next year we are we are going through the Panama Canal to San Diego. We thought we might rent a car in San Diego for a couple weeks to do some touristing around CA and AZ and then returning the car in San Diego. Can I use Choice Air to book the flight from San Diego back home two weeks after the ship arrives in port?

I would call Royal Caribbean, they might not allow you to book a return flight two weeks later. Take a drive into Palm Springs and ride our Aerial Tram, it is an amazing trip. Ascend to 8600 feet in 15 minutes over 5 towers, practically a vertical ascent. They have a Ride n Dine package offered after 3 PM. We are 2.5 hours east of San Diego. http://www.visitpalmsprings.com/overview/play/palm-springs-aerial-tramway/10085

Gay

We have always driven to the port. But, next year we are we are going through the Panama Canal to San Diego. We thought we might rent a car in San Diego for a couple weeks to do some touristing around CA and AZ and then returning the car in San Diego. Can I use Choice Air to book the flight from San Diego back home two weeks after the ship arrives in port?

Even if you could, why would you want to? You likely could receive the same or better rate booking on your own and then no having to deal with a middle man if something runs awry. Win-win to book on your own.

I would check prices on Southwest, they are likely to be better than Choice Air. I don't know whare your home airport is located, but if it's near New York City, Southwest flies from San Diego to La Guardia, Newark, and Long Island.

I would check prices on Southwest, they are likely to be better than Choice Air. I don't know whare your home airport is located, but if it's near New York City, Southwest flies from San Diego to La Guardia, Newark, and Long Island.

We stay in FL during the Winter, so we will be heading back to Melbourne, FL. I will check the other sources of booking flights.

It should, but I have seen some glitchy behaviour.

This is what I saw when I used Choice Air to check for flights two weeks after arriving in port. Sometimes I would see flights listed and other times nothing.

We stay in FL during the Winter, so we will be heading back to Melbourne, FL. I will check the other sources of booking flights.

Nice! Well, I'd be checking Southwest to Orlando then.

Archived