Klm 622: Atl-ams

rkacruiser

For those of us in Economy Class, will pillows and blankets be available during the flight?

Breakfast is the meal to be served. I am wondering when breakfast service might begin. I am thinking probably 2 to 2 and one-half hours before landing in Amsterdam.

Any information that you can provide will be appreciated by my traveling companion and me. Thank you!

For those of us in Economy Class, will pillows and blankets be available during the flight?

Breakfast is the meal to be served. I am wondering when breakfast service might begin. I am thinking probably 2 to 2 and one-half hours before landing in Amsterdam.

Any information that you can provide will be appreciated by my traveling companion and me. Thank you!

There are seldom enough blankets and pillows to go around in economy, and they aren't always cleaned between flights. They will serve breakfast about 90 minutes prior to landing, it's generally not particularly substantial, a slice of meat, a slice of cheese, a small pastry, a fruit cup, maybe a yogurt. Juice, coffee/tea.

You will find a blanket and pillow on every economy seat on a KLM night flight. Breakfast will be served around 1 1/2 hr. before landing.

On my last KLM flight (yul to amw) we got both a dinner and a breakfast. As I recall dinner was good, breakfast was a muffin and coffee.

As far as blankets and pillows, everyone had them.

Don't know if this makes a difference or not, but pillows and blankets are not washed. They're collected and re-bagged, then put back onto planes. Standard at almost all airlines is to discard them after 30 days or if they become badly soiled or stained.

Archived