Set Sail Dining Deal

Does RCCL usually open up reservations for the Set Sail Dining Deal at a different time than they start taking nightly reservations?

Nightly reservations for Giovanni's have been open for a few weeks. But, I've never seen the Set Sail dinner deal open for reservations. Nor are the dinner packages available. We are 69 days from sailing. I've got my MTD reservations and specialty lunch reservations made. Would like to get in on the Set Sail dinner, too.

Thanks for your input!

what is a set sail dinner?

Does RCCL usually open up reservations for the Set Sail Dining Deal at a different time than they start taking nightly reservations?

Nightly reservations for Giovanni's have been open for a few weeks. But, I've never seen the Set Sail dinner deal open for reservations. Nor are the dinner packages available. We are 69 days from sailing. I've got my MTD reservations and specialty lunch reservations made. Would like to get in on the Set Sail dinner, too.

Thanks for your input!

what is a set sail dinner?

They are two discount offers: The Celebration Dining Deal for four or more people is available on Day 1 or Day 2 and includes a $30 beverage credit to spend on wine, champagne, or any other beverage while you dine. The Set Sail Dinner Party for 8-10 people is only available on Day 1 of the cruise and gives you 30% off the cover charge. Both must be booked online in advance.

The Set Sail Dining Deal that I'm trying to book is on the Brilliance. It doesn't mention a min/max requirement of people. It simply says that dinner at Giovanni's on sailing day in $12. That's what I'm trying to get reserved.

Maybe this will open up once we get within the 60-day window. (?)

I might just email the Concierge.

Enjoy!

The Set Sail Dining Deal that I'm trying to book is on the Brilliance. It doesn't mention a min/max requirement of people. It simply says that dinner at Giovanni's on sailing day in $12. That's what I'm trying to get reserved.

Enjoy!

I don't think you looked hard enough the Set Sail Dinner is for 8-10 people.

Enjoy!

We're sailing on Serenade in 4 weeks (same class of ship) and I could book the Set Sail Dining deal on my planner. However, this is the wording under the reservation:

"......Dining with a large group? You can save big at select specialty restaurants onboard when you make your dinner a sail-away event. Book your group of 8 to 10 guests for dinner on the first night of your cruise, and your entire party saves 30% off the regular cover charge at some of our most popular restaurants!

The Set Sail Dinner Party Deal can only be reserved online before your cruise, so book now to enjoy these amazing savings. Dining Deal availability is limited and may not be available on all cruises.

How to reserve:

• This deal is valid at Chops Grille, Portofino, and Giovanni's Table specialty restaurants. To see which of these restaurants is on your ship, click "Reserve now" below.

• Make your dinner reservation for Day 1 of your cruise, for a party of 8 to 10 people, and enjoy 30% off the regular cover charge!"

Thanks for your input!

We have already booked our Set Sail reservations and we are not cruising until December 7th, we've had them for about three weeks.

Enjoy!

If you select less than 8 people, the Set Sail dining deal will just say "unavailable" when you try to reserve it instead of a more helpful error message. You can thank the wonderful RCI IT folks for that.

Archived