Need Help ASAP _ Might want to jump ship!

joey1

O.K., here's my dilemma.. Have the opportunity to switch from Enchantment to Allure so we can travel with our friends. RCL says they will let me switch and pay the new fair, but have to do it before tomorrow night. In looking at the weekly sales, Allure had a great balcony rate this week for the Sept 1 sailing. Any thoughts if the sailing will be on the sale again next week?? I would have to get them to allow me to reschedule next week. I can't imagine that they would turn down over $1000 more??

Thanks!!!

O.K., here's my dilemma.. Have the opportunity to switch from Enchantment to Allure so we can travel with our friends. RCL says they will let me switch and pay the new fair, but have to do it before tomorrow night. In looking at the weekly sales, Allure had a great balcony rate this week for the Sept 1 sailing. Any thoughts if the sailing will be on the sale again next week?? I would have to get them to allow me to reschedule next week. I can't imagine that they would turn down over $1000 more??

Thanks!!!

Chances are fairly good, however you are always taking a risk. Those low fares should be effective still. I just looked and they were still there.

Rev

Chances are fairly good, however you are always taking a risk. Those low fares should be effective still. I just looked and they were still there.

Rev

Rev,

The prices are a little higher than the Tuesday sale, however, I think the new sale prices/ships for next week will be on line tomorrow and I will take a look. I will probably go ahead and book the lowest price room and then upgrade if possible. Oh, to be a Florida resident!! I saw that you were posting on the Allure 9/1, but then realized you were on the following week. Too bad, it would have been nice to see you again!! Thanks for input!

Jodi

Allure Sept. 1 is on the new preview sale, if you are still looking.

They changed categories to Neighborhood Balcony Guar. XN at $799 and

Balcony Guar. X at $$849.

I just saw the same thing!! Thanks for the heads up. Now to make the big decision????

Assuming the Enchantment cruise you have is already past final payment, then letting you change to the Allure with no penalty is a huge concession for them to give. If you have not made final payment on the Enchantment then its a crap shoot as to what the price will be. If your happy with the current price on Allure, book it or roll the dice...its your decision, be happy with which ever you make

Archived