Chef's Table and Cook Books

diplomats

Will Princess refund the price of the CookBook if a couple books the Chef's Table and does not wish to receive two copies of the CookBook? Also, I purchased the CookBook on a previous cruise, might I be able to book the Chef's Table without the CookBook for myself and my wife?? Thanks for any info.

Will Princess refund the price of the CookBook if a couple books the Chef's Table and does not wish to receive two copies of the CookBook? Also, I purchased the CookBook on a previous cruise, might I be able to book the Chef's Table without the CookBook for myself and my wife?? Thanks for any info.

Highly unlikely, inasmuch as they are not selling it to you. It just comes as part of a package.

We didn't get two copies of the book - one per couple.

Most likely Princess won't refund, but...with receipt of the cookbook you've started your Christmas shopping!

Rex

When I was on my last cruise and attended the Table, there was one guy who already had six copies of Courses. He said that he uses them as X-Mas gifts.

My thought is that isn't it time for Princess to at least come up with a new book? After all this one has been used for several years now, at least according to the fellow with seven copies.

When I was on my last cruise and attended the Table, there was one guy who already had six copies of Courses. He said that he uses them as X-Mas gifts.

My thought is that isn't it time for Princess to at least come up with a new book? After all this one has been used for several years now, at least according to the fellow with seven copies.

I agree they should come up with a new cookbook. The one they are giving out (and they are probably giving it during Chef's Table to get rid of an over abundance of stock) is very out of date. Many of the recipes included have not been on the menus for years. Does bring back memories of past favorite dishes, but I would like recipes for current menu items.

Jackie

We have enjoyed the chef's table twice and got a cookbook (one per couple) both times. I gave the second one to my daughter. Neither of us has ever used the cookbook, but it is nice to look at. With the increase in cost, we probably won't do the Chef's table again, although the meals were wonderful!

The EC on the Island said a revised cookbook is on the planning list, but wasn't a priority when someone asked.

One of our fellow travelers was working on collecting a set of them signed by all the ECs in the fleet, 1 Chef's Table at a time.

Oh and no, they will not reduce the cost. The only way to do that is remove the wine pairings.

Archived