FBI Carnival Cruise Louisiana Feb 6-11, 2012

OfcSupport

If you go to FBI (dot) gov you will find detailed information about a serial killer who is now deceased. During interviews he indicated he has killed multiple people and the FBI is trying to identify the victims. One of the places listed on the travel map include a Carnival Cruise from Louisiana, Feb 6 - 11, 2012. I don't know if those who were on the ship have been contacted but if you were on that cruise it might be worth taking a look at the FBI's website to see if you have any information to provide.

"Israel Keyes is believed to have committed multiple kidnappings and murders across the country between 2001 and March 2012. The FBI is seeking assistance in developing more information about his travels to identify additional victims.

Anyone with information concerning Keyes is encouraged to contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI."

Interesting. Hope the media doesn't get wind of this. They'll be making up headlines like "stuck on a broke down Carnival ship with a serial killer" or "Could a serial killer be on your next Carnival cruise?" Because, you know, Carnival is the cruise line of choice for serial killers. The would never cruise with Royal. :-/

Interesting. Hope the media doesn't get wind of this. They'll be making up headlines like "stuck on a broke down Carnival ship with a serial killer" or "Could a serial killer be on your next Carnival cruise?" Because, you know, Carnival is the cruise line of choice for serial killers. The would never cruise with Royal. :-/

Waiting to see if CNN and "Faux News" have anything to say....LOL

"Could a serial killer be on your next Carnival cruise?" Because, you know, Carnival is the cruise line of choice for serial killers.

But disappointed by slow MDR service and a perceived lack of Past Guest perks, I'm sure the serial killer has decided to try "other" cruise lines.

:eek:

I've never had my head in the sand about possible criminals on board ships...but serial killers???

Dang.

Not good.

But let's take jabs at the news outlets like they are the cause of this incident.

• 11 months later...
Just curious what would make someone post on a year old thread?

I'd be more concerned about what they were searching for that brought them to a year old a thread about a serial killer on a cruise ship. :eek:

[ QUOTE=RuthlessBoss;43422934]The post that's #1 is from a poster that hasn't been here since October 2013.

The post I quoted was not the op and he had posted about 200 posts.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Saw it too, but can't remember what it said. Weird.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

Thanks I was beginning to think I was going coo coo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Saw it too, but can't remember what it said. Weird.

It said " glad they caught him"

The poster was banned. He posted to several year old threads and then posted a thread about a member of this board. The mods deleted his posts

It said " glad they caught him"

The poster was banned. He posted to several year old threads and then posted a thread about a member of this board. The mods deleted his posts

Mystery solved! Thank you :)