Something You Haven't Yet Done...

Lovefuninthesun

Enjoy afternoon tea time once and we are getting the Cheers program so I can try one of each drink on the menu throughout the week. I'm hoping to find a thread or start one to see what off the menu drinks people have been able to order because I've never had any luck trying that before.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I doubt I'll be doing this on my next cruise. But I have never gone parasailing, cave tubing, or ziplining. I'd like to try these at least once, but my husbands knees won't allow him to do these kinds of activities. I'll try these if I ever cruise without him.

My first and only cruise was our honeymoon. We had a lot of ports of call on that trip, so we didn't have much time on the ship to try stuff out. This time our DD 9 will be with us so this is what we plan to do: Tea time, waterslide, swim in pools, hot tub, working out in the gym, camp carnival, play trivia, sing karaoke, have frozen beverages with our onboard credit, order two entrees from the MDR dinner menu at least once, watch a comedian or show. Hopefully we will complete this list.

Two things happening on this next cruise that we've never done before:

• Wear bathing suits that look like they are from this century. A bikini for me and shirt off for SO. We haven't really shown much skin in the past.
  • Adventurous excursions. I've always wanted to para sail so thats on the books. Maybe also some scuba?

We've worked hard to shed pounds get in shape and these are things that are really going to help us enjoy our vacation in a way we couldn't before.

Putting all stress aside and focusing more on each other.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Us too, including time at the pool. Out of all my cruises, I've only spent 1 or 2 afternoons at the pool. This time will be waaaaaaaay different. I want to enjoy the pool deck this time. :D I also almost have DH talked into doing Karaoke this time. Not me, I will liquor him up and cheer him on though.

Archived