#AskLarry: A Special Edition of #CruiseChat on Twitter

Bill Leiber

Hello Azamara Cruise Followers -

I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, Tuesday August 20, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET, Azamara Club Cruises President & CEO Larry Pimentel will be co-hosting a very special #AskLarry edition of #CruiseChat. He'll be answering some of your questions and wants to hear your thoughts on topics and issues relevant to today's cruise industry.

It's a great opportunity to interact with Larry Pimentel live on Twitter during a 1 hour chat session. Larry will be the host and guest speaker on the #1 Cruise Industry chat on twitter, #CruiseChat. We hope that you'll be able to participate.

Here is the link where the #CruiseChat will take place -

https://twitter.com/search?q=cruisechat&src=typd&mode=realtime

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

I do not Twitter, so now I am old and past it even by CC standards!:D

Hi Pam -

Not to worry - I thought "twitter" was a side-effect from one of my medications!

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hi Pam -

Not to worry - I thought "twitter" was a side-effect from one of my medications!

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

LOL...wonderful!

Hi Everyone,

For those not on Twitter, I plan to attend the chat tomorrow (if work isn't too hectic), and will be happy to provide our community a synopsis of Larry Pimentel's comments.

As always, I'm looking forward to Larry's insights.

Bill

Is there any chance Azamara can post a transcription of the feed here so we do not miss any of the conversation?

Not wanting to give you work, but hopefully someone in HO is snagging a transcription in any event for feedback and marketing purposes

I do not Twitter, so now I am old and past it even by CC standards!:D

Pam,

I'm learning about social media and the importance of guest engagement online. It is a new environment for me. I'm on twitter and have so much to learn about the space. What I can say is that it easy to use. Give it a try! I have a limited number of followers, but have learned by listening online. The same is true of Cruise Critic as one of the best places to gain insight about cruising. I'm reading and listening, all of the time! Most of all I'm learning.

Bill

Is there any chance Azamara can post a transcription of the feed here so we do not miss any of the conversation?

Not wanting to give you work, but hopefully someone in HO is snagging a transcription in any event for feedback and marketing purposes

Hi Uktog,

You've made me reconsider my offer to provide an update. It's best to leave this to Bill, so I will not be providing specifics, unless anything significant is mentioned.

For those who plan to visit today's chat, Larry's Twitter handle is @LarryPimentel, and mine is @HostAndy .

I still plan to attend, unless my work day is too busy. If anyone has questions, please feel free to post on this thread, or email.

Hi Uktog,

You've made me reconsider my offer to provide an update. It's best to leave this to Bill, so I will not be providing specifics, unless anything significant is mentioned.

For those who plan to visit today's chat, Larry's Twitter handle is @LarryPimentel, and mine is @HostAndy .

I still plan to attend, unless my work day is too busy. If anyone has questions, please feel free to post on this thread, or email.

Sorry Andy, I did not suggest the transcript to take away from anything you do, was just trying to make it easy for you to be a participant

Hi Everyone,

For those not on Twitter, I plan to attend the chat tomorrow (if work isn't too hectic), and will be happy to provide our community a synopsis of Larry Pimentel's comments.

As always, I'm looking forward to Larry's insights.

Andy,

Maybe you could ask Larry for clarification about the complimentary wines and liquor served on board. Are they served at the bars on board or just and Lunch & Dinner? I'll bet others want to know also.

Thanks,

Mickie

Andy,

Maybe you could ask Larry for clarification about the complimentary wines and liquor served on board. Are they served at the bars on board or just and Lunch & Dinner? I'll bet others want to know also.

Thanks,

Mickie

I can answer that, any beverage that's available free at meals is also available in any of the ships bars, at any time that they are open.

This new policy started this Spring.

Andy,

Thanks,

Mickie

Hi Mickie,

As Tim mentioned, complimentary Wines & Spirits (from the list provided on the Azamara website) are served at the Bars as well. I plan to ask Bill & Azamara if they can "highlight" this feature more prominently on their website.

Hi Everyone,

I thought today's Twitter chat with Larry Pimentel was excellent, and very well attended. If you would like to follow the conversation, it's located here : http://storify.com/JanetDiaz27/cruisechat-with-azamaravoyages-president-and-ceo

Enjoy !

Wow, that was hard to follow. CC is a far better place to discuss cruising and we are are fortunate to have Bill to help us.

I 'watched' it live and that's an hour of my life I will never get back!

Mr Pimental numbered his questions, so that there was a structure to his contribution, but everything else seemed a jumble of retweeting and comments which added little or nothing. I'll put it down to my lack of knowledge of Twitter but I won't rush back to CruiseChat.

Tony

Hi Pam -

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill, you're the best!:D

Pam,

I'm learning about social media and the importance of guest engagement online. It is a new environment for me. I'm on twitter and have so much to learn about the space. What I can say is that it easy to use. Give it a try! I have a limited number of followers, but have learned by listening online. The same is true of Cruise Critic as one of the best places to gain insight about cruising. I'm reading and listening, all of the time! Most of all I'm learning.

Mr. Pimentel, I am so thrilled that you personally have responded to a CC post I made, that I feel that I did not miss a thing at all yesterday.:)

Only one month more to wait until my next Azamara cruise! I'm not even much of a coffee drinker, but I love Mosaics, for both coffee and even more for trivia.

Archived