Cabin assignment

joetop2467

Just got our cabin assignment for our Island princess cruise which leaves Monday. Booked Inside Guarantee got Obstructed ocean view handicap accessible room E502. Does anyone have photos from this room or any comments. Have never been in accessible Rome before, don't know what to expect.

There are some photos showing some of the accessible features of cabins on the Princess web-site. A couple of neurons are telling me the visuals are in a video. I did a quick search and although I didn't find visuals, I did find a written description. I think you'll like it.

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Princess-Access-Makes-Cruise-Vacations-Accessible-For-Passengers-With-Disabilities.html#.UhTWbD_pySo

We just got off the Island Princess and had the same upgrade but to cabin E503. It was very large and we enjoyed the extra space. The bathroom was big too, including the shower. Only issue was sometimes the bathroom flooded depending on how the ship was tilted. Not a lot of shelf space in the bathroom, so recommend bringing something that you can hang in there for your toiletries. Lots of other space for clothes in the room and an oversize desk and an tables. Recommend keeping an extra 2 bath towels "just in case." The location was great, right in the middle of the ship and very convenient especially in the evening. Internet was very fast, not sure if it was due to being next to the internet cafe, but it was the best internet we have had on any Princess ship.

We did the same and recd a regular obstructed view right next to where the handicap rooms ended. I did see in one while the door was open and they were much larger than ours. The placement on the ship is great as well. Right near the elevators/stairs, library, card room and internet cafe. Up or down a few levels for everything. I thought the best place in the ship! We were very happy with the location.

Just got our cabin assignment for our Island princess cruise which leaves Monday. Booked Inside Guarantee got Obstructed ocean view handicap accessible room E502. Does anyone have photos from this room or any comments. Have never been in accessible Rome before, don't know what to expect.

Here is a great site with pictures of almost all Princess obstructed view cabins. Hope this helps. https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/home

Here is a great site with pictures of almost all Princess obstructed view cabins. Hope this helps. https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/home

E502 and E503 are fully obstructed cabins meaning that there will be a lifeboat right in front of your window. That is a very nice upgrade. We roll up a pool towel and put it in fromt of the shower in case of flooding.

Archived