Florida Everglades Airboat tour

sailingmickey

We will be in Miami for a few days prior to taking a South American cruise. Can anyone recomend an Everglades Airboat tour. Thank you!

I think they all do pretty much the same thing. I'm not sure, but I think the company we used was 'Billy's'. It was very enjoyable. You should find reviews for several on Tripadviser.

Enjoy :)

The thread started out on the main Celebrity board and got moved over here. We did the post cruise tour last Spring when we got off Celebrity Silhouette and they took us to Everglades Holiday Park. After the tour, the bus dropped us off at the airport. If you want to do a pre-cruise tour, I would contact the company directly: http://www.evergladesholidaypark.com/

The thread started out on the main Celebrity board and got moved over here. We did the post cruise tour last Spring when we got off Celebrity Silhouette and they took us to Everglades Holiday Park. After the tour, the bus dropped us off at the airport. If you want to do a pre-cruise tour, I would contact the company directly: http://www.evergladesholidaypark.com/

If you have a few days though as you say, you may enjoy the flexibility of driving yourself. Its an easy drive, as it is further up the West coast to Naples. A place I'd definately recommend :)

We booked this tour through the concierge desk at the Embassy Suites and it was enjoyable. Saw the "gator boys" in action. Every time I see that show it reminds me of that tour.

Paul

Another vote for Everglades Holiday park -- did the tour with Tre last November. It was amazingly beautiful, and we learned so much about the area. Didn't hurt that my youngest is a huge Gator Boys fan. Ashley was doing the gator show that day.

We're looking for some sort of transportation to take us out to Everglades Holiday Park. We are staying at La Quinta Airport. Any thoughts or ideas how to get out there?

Thanks

Sorry, I just rent a car for the day, but maybe a call to them might get some more info? I checked on their site but didn't see any info on that. We fly into FLL and cruise out of MIA so the car rental is about the same cost as a shuttle but gives us transportation to anywhere we want :D .

We booked this tour through the concierge desk at the Embassy Suites and it was enjoyable. Saw the "gator boys" in action. Every time I see that show it reminds me of that tour.

Paul

I did the same booking through ES in Fort Lauderdale. Worth what couple extra bucks I 'might' have paid to book through hotel. Portal to portal transport, great tour. If my memory was $55 through hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
Another vote for Everglades Holiday park -- did the tour with Tre last November. It was amazingly beautiful, and we learned so much about the area. Didn't hurt that my youngest is a huge Gator Boys fan. Ashley was doing the gator show that day.

The Everglades Holiday Park tour/gator show is available through Groupon again. I just bought our tkts for the adults through Groupon, $13 per tkt and the child's tkt through their website because ages 11 and under is only $11. Can't wait to go back in November :D. Hope this helps someone else, too!

Archived