Upper/Pullman Comfortability?

Nightlockkk

Well it looks like I pulled the short stick and will be sleeping on the pullman on my upcoming cruise. Doesn't really bother me, but I was just curious are the beds comfortable? I'm a fluffy girl (Not over the weight limit I have found on here though haha.) I just wanted to know who has slept on one of these, and how it measures to the normal beds? I love the normal beds haha.

Thanks!

I slept in one on the Fascination. It is the same mattress as on the regular beds. Very comfortable. The only problem (but not a big one) was just getting in and out of the bed, especially in the middle of the night.

I slept in one on the Fascination. It is the same mattress as on the regular beds. Very comfortable. The only problem (but not a big one) was just getting in and out of the bed, especially in the middle of the night.

Thanks, that makes me feel better haha

You could always put the mattress on the floor.

Oh I don't mind being high up, I had a bunk bed growing up. Just was curious about the mattress. :) But that is a good idea too!

I've slept in uppers many times on the Paradise, Elation and Inspiration. Only one time did the mattress have a noticable dip. If you are 5' or shorter you will not hit your head on the ceiling. ;)

I hang a small, multi-pocket holder on the hook next to the upper. This becomes my nightstand. Once I'm up there I only come down for one reason, lol.

If you are on a Fantasy class ship or another that was built before 2000 you can request a rollaway if the upper doesn't work out.

I'm a larger girl myself and I've stayed on one three times the bed itself is fine the only problem is getting down the narrow ladder in the dark. As long as you don't make frequent restroom trips like I d you'll be fine.

Archived