Carnival's homepage

KPfromCT

Anyone else having problems trying to search cruises? When I click on destination, you usually get all of the choices, ie; Europe, Caribbean, etc. Since yesterday, nothing is working. It's like DEAD. Is it just me? Any suggestions? TIA:)

Anyone else having problems trying to search cruises? When I click on destination, you usually get all of the choices, ie; Europe, Caribbean, etc. Since yesterday, nothing is working. It's like DEAD. Is it just me? Any suggestions? TIA:)

I was just there and a totally different page and I could not find what I wanted I figured it was me but maybe not

I've been trying to view my booking all weekend and get this:

Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

We know, it's a bummer. Check back with us a little later, or

call 1-888-CARNIVAL or contact a travel agent for further assistance.

Better yet, why not get acquainted with your fellow Carnival cruisers at the links below?

flickr.gif twitter.gif facebook.gif youtube.gif

Either way, rest assured we're looking forward to seeing you soon.

I just tried a cruise search and it worked fine for me. ???

Hey!!! Get OFF of there!!! You just got back from a cruise:p:p

Free it up for some others who are going on 5 months without a cruise.

LOL:D:D

Loved your review. Thanks!

I can get in the website, but for some reason the cruises that I have booked are not listed as choices. I booked 3 cruises and each itinerary is present and the weeks before and after my cruise date are shown, but my cruise dates do not show up. How can I check prices for my cruise:confused:

Just go to the top left of the page plan and book your cruise and click.

I can get in the website, but for some reason the cruises that I have booked are not listed as choices. I booked 3 cruises and each itinerary is present and the weeks before and after my cruise date are shown, but my cruise dates do not show up. How can I check prices for my cruise:confused:

Give this a try for checking on your bookings, its quick and ez I just found it not to long ago. http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

Archived