Vision - inside Rooms ???

bigeagle12

We did an 11-nighter many moons ago on Vision. Inside, near the bow. Tiny, tiny, tiny room. Lots of wave action (rough seas on this particular voyage) and we were up and down quite a bit. It was a little hobbit hole and dark as a cave.

Never slept better in my life and absolutely LOVED it.

We did an 11-nighter many moons ago on Vision. Inside, near the bow. Tiny, tiny, tiny room. Lots of wave action (rough seas on this particular voyage) and we were up and down quite a bit. It was a little hobbit hole and dark as a cave.

Never slept better in my life and absolutely LOVED it.

With the reduced space do they eliminate the love seat? Small doesn't bother me since we are only in the room to sleep, shower, and change clothes. In the Caribbean are willing to sacrifice balcony since wife prefers being out on the pool deck.

For space they are no worse than an outside, minus the window, of course :).

Enough room in the drawers and closet for 10 days worth of stuff. Big bed, but still enough room on the sides to get in.

Can't comment specificically on the couch, because we had an adjoining room, but on sister ships, there was a couch.

Never felt small to us.

The room tour pictures on RC's web site are a pretty fair view of the room: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/home.do?cabincls=I&br=R&shipCode=VI

With the reduced space do they eliminate the love seat? Small doesn't bother me since we are only in the room to sleep, shower, and change clothes. In the Caribbean are willing to sacrifice balcony since wife prefers being out on the pool deck.

There was a small love seat. We actually had them seperate the beds and it made it seem a lot roomier (considering). Maybe that's why I slept so well? :D:eek:

I stayed in 7577 which was Category M with the sideways layout. We knew to expect small so it was what we expected, and more than adequate for me and my daughter. There was only a chair, not a loveseat.

We picked 7577 because of its proximity to the very spacious Library and Cardroom. Unfortunately, they will be turned into staterooms when the Vision goes in for improvements. I assume your B2B is in 2014, and the Library and Card Rooms will no longer exist.

I had the impression all of them had a love seat.

I had probably the smallest cabin they could give me on the Oasis haha. It felt small, but nothing you cannot deal with. I had the love seat, a small table, vanity, twin beds put together and of couse the closet and the bathroom. Pitch dark, which can help you sleep like never before, but it is quite hard to get up! make sure you put your alarm clock or use the phone to wake you up. If you will use the room just to get changed, bathroom and sleep, you will have no trouble. Aside from the money factor, thats why we booked that cabin, I have an inside cabin booked for my upcoming cruise as well. I have no plans to be there either but to do those 3 things.

do inside connecting rooms not have a love seat

In my experience, they have a chair, since a loveseat would block the connecting door.

However, in cases where we aren't using said door, moving the coffee table over in front of the door allowed for more floor space in the middle of the room.

Archived