Cruisecritic iphone/ipad app not working.

kevinyork

Been unable to get on via app for days now. Was contacted with info that an upgrade to the app was coming out to address problem but nothing yet. Have not been able to use app on my Ipad for over a week now and the longer it goes on, the less likely it is that I will go back to it. It is just not user friendly and is always seizing up in any event which means I am constantly deleting and reloading it :(. Also the only forum which is not working on Tapatalk is CRUISE CRITIC!

Been unable to get on via app for days now. Was contacted with info that an upgrade to the app was coming out to address problem but nothing yet. Have not been able to use app on my Ipad for over a week now and the longer it goes on, the less likely it is that I will go back to it. It is just not user friendly and is always seizing up in any event which means I am constantly deleting and reloading it :(. Also the only forum which is not working on Tapatalk is CRUISE CRITIC!

Mines the same. I've told them via Facebook and also posted an email with a picture of the problem page that pop up. But still no use

I've been having a problem with the app too (android phone) - it works fine for a week or so and then just won't open (get a black page) I've uninstalled and re-installed about 4 times.

I haven't bothered to re-install it this time (couple weeks ago)

I reported it but have had no reply.:(

Just tried a final time to reload the app but with no success, even though it said it was an updated version. Have now finally given up. The app worked for months, even though it often crashed and had to be reloaded, but suddenly it stopped working and I was referred to the forum administrators who have been useless :(

Archived