Just Purchased.....

jimvern1966

I just purchased our tickets for our shore excursion in GC for when we cruise in Oct. Just one more question about buying them on-line. Do I need to take the confirmation printout with me? Just wondering. I don't have the doc's yet so I'm worried I'll forget the slip of paper (because I can't put them together yet....). I checked my reservations and the tour is showing there. Has anyone ever had a problem when they left theirs home? Thanks for any input. and as carnival says..... only 87 days until my cruise....lol

I just purchased our tickets for our shore excursion in GC for when we cruise in Oct. Just one more question about buying them on-line. Do I need to take the confirmation printout with me? Just wondering. I don't have the doc's yet so I'm worried I'll forget the slip of paper (because I can't put them together yet....). I checked my reservations and the tour is showing there. Has anyone ever had a problem when they left theirs home? Thanks for any input. and as carnival says..... only 87 days until my cruise....lol

You lucky!! We just got home - it was FABULOUS!!! Anyway, I printed out a copy of our itinerary showing the excursions, but the tickets were delivered to our stateroom the first day and the rest - as they say in Jamaica - was no problem, man!!!

Have fun!! Which excursion are you doing??? We did Hell, Turtles & Stingray City - Great time!!!

Deb

We always print out anything and everything regarding our cruise. My wife keeps a manila folder with everthing in it.

One cruise I ordered 10 books of drink coupons. When we received them at dinner there was only 1 book of drink coupons. My wife had a copy of the order form, the confirmation, plus a copy of our credit card statement showing how much was billed to Carnival on that day. With all this proof, I had my 9 additional coupon books in a couple of hours.

People make mistakes often.

Having some paperwork documenting your purchase....can be very helpful, should the excursion tickets not arrive in your cabin.

Have a great cruise.

The water in GC is awesome.

Have fun!! Which excursion are you doing??? We did Hell, Turtles & Stingray City - Great time!!!

Deb

THATS THE EXCURSION THAT I BOOKED. THE KIDS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT. MOM AND DAD TOO!!!!!!! THEY WILL BE 6(DD) AND 8(DS). I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS THAT DD WON'T WANT TO GO IN THE WATER WITH ALL THE STINGRAYS BUT I THINK IF WE HOLD HER AT FIRST SHE'LL BE FINE, PLUS SHE WON'T WANT BIG BROTHER TO SHOW HER UP. CAN'T WAIT. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

It is "freaky" in the water with those stingrays !

Serious. One bumped into me....and I thought it was a full grown person. When I realized what it was...I SCREAMED !!!!! I so embarassed my DH. Oh well. I was scared. :(

We went with Cap't Marvins and did the Stingray excursion. Loved it! Yes, they're intimidating at first...they knock u over...but loved this! Good price of 30 something pp...went to three different places.

Beautiful water there! May go back in Jan. and do the same thing.

We always print them out, but you can also Copy/Paste that info onto your Word Pad for later printing, We have never need to pull out these copies as our Tickets always made it to our cabin by the 2nd day.

Archived