Will it be breezy in October?

llarsen

Hello,

I am laying out our clothes for our first Med cruise in 2 weeks. We will be traveling Oct 9-19.

We live in So California and while it has been very hot, it is now getting breezy and cool in the evening...and at 62 degrees this evening with a breeze I'm actually cold.

Our ports include Marseille, St Tropez and Cannes for France, as well as Monte Carlo and Italy ports.

I have very light weight sweaters to go over sleeveless or short sleeve tops.

Will it breezy in the waterfront ports at that time of year? How about at night?

Thanks for any help!

Nobody can accurately give you a long range forecast on breezes. However, you do have the right idea which is pack "layers" so you can adapt to any condition. You should also bring some kind of rain wear in case you get some wet days. October is a great time of year to be in the Med but the weather can really vary.

Hank

Yes, we will have layers and travel umbrellas (which I hope we won't need)

KirkNC, yes I actually can say that it's very likely it will be breezy starting around the 15th of October in So Cal, ;-) It still may be warm, but it always seem to get breezy at that time of year.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, we will have layers and travel umbrellas (which I hope we won't need)

KirkNC, yes I actually can say that it's very likely it will be breezy starting around the 15th of October in So Cal, ;-) It still may be warm, but it always seem to get breezy at that time of year.

Thanks!

Wow if you can predict it down to a specific date, please become a weatherman as no one else can do that :rolleyes:.

Archived