Remains found on concordia

ellyg1824

Breaking news from Giglio

Bones are human remains found by divers this morning near the Concordia. According to what has been learned, the discovery was made near the area shown on the maps of research as "area 3 of the mid-ship", an area near the bridge 4 where it was assumed the two could be dispersed at the time of the sinking .

Immersion of the sub was started at 10 and ended at 12. Once identified, the remains have not been recovered yet, however: it was immediately informed the prosecutor who ordered the recovery and the assignment to Ris for exams. In the afternoon the divers will perform then another dive to the ground to bring the bones.

Just hope the families can put them to rest now x

Some closure at last, but how sad that family needs to reopen old woinds.

I hope the proper salute is given this time. With a different once again to that moron captain.

Agree on closure but if you've ever had a friend or relative go missing, the wound never really closes until they're found. In my own experience with a close friend that I lost, it was almost feeling of relief when he was finally found.

Agree on closure but if you've ever had a friend or relative go missing, the wound never really closes until they're found. In my own experience with a close friend that I lost, it was almost feeling of relief when he was finally found.

Unfortunately, twice. Once was 9/11.

After having a very large memorial service, we had to go through it all over again.

Archived