Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

I use PhotoBucket. I have a yearly membership. It's between $25 and $30 a year. Without a membership you can only download so many photos in their free site. Never had a problem with them. Looking forward to your review.

Just started posting my Fascination review with my lovely "Tracy" dress that I wore on elegant night. Thanks for you help with the pics posting, Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I am truly a fan of all of your reviews. I have read them all and feel like part of the family when you cruise. Thank you so much for your detailed reviews and pictures and everything! I love them all! What will be your next cruise vacation?

Congrats to Tracy, I have been waiting to hear how she did and if you will be moving to Ottawa. Great city to live in! If you need any advice let me know you can email me at laura_barnes (a) hotmail.com Oh and you are really going to lvoe your next cruise - we did the same itinerary but on the Victory. Our favorite island was St. Lucia where we did the Cosol tour (best tour ever)

Edited by SooNet

Well I just found out that Tracy passed the course. Now we wait for our transfer papers, put the house for sale and hope it sells. If so, we'll be in Ottawa in June. :D

Hi Mike,

Tell Tracy "Congratulations on passing the course"! How far is Ottawa from where you all live now? Also, enjoy your upcoming cruise and I will look forward to reading your review when you all get back.

Michel (Ms. Fun Bunch)

Congrats to Tracy, I have been waiting to hear how she did and if you will be moving to Ottawa. Great city to live in! If you need any advice let me know you can email me at laura_barnes (a) hotmail.com Oh and you are really going to lvoe your next cruise - we did the same itinerary but on the Victory. Our favorite island was St. Lucia where we did the Cosol tour (best tour ever)

Thank you. Leaving tomorrow for our cruise. We will be doing the Cosol tour.

Hi Mike,

Tell Tracy "Congratulations on passing the course"! How far is Ottawa from where you all live now? Also, enjoy your upcoming cruise and I will look forward to reading your review when you all get back.

Michel (Ms. Fun Bunch)

Hi Michel, thank you, Ottawa is approximately 900 kilometers (560 miles) from where we live now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well, look at Mitchel smile and Tracey really rocks that dress! I just came across this review and really enjoying it as I have your others. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in. We hope to sail on the Breeze next year and having you say it is now your favorite ship kind of seals the deal.

Now you know why I want another Mikey review if only to see Tracy and Arielle's

wardrobe! :o:p:o:rolleyes::o :)

Well, look at Mitchel smile and Tracey really rocks that dress! I just came across this review and really enjoying it as I have your others. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in. We hope to sail on the Breeze next year and having you say it is now your favorite ship kind of seals the deal.

Thanks bar10der421, hope you get to sail on Breeze. :D

Love the review....we enjoyed ther Breeze and the snorkeling. Love the Eastern and Southern Caribbean.

Thank you, we also love doing the eastern and southern Caribbean after mostly doing the western Caribbean. :)

Tonight’s big production show in the Venetian Lounge was ‘Just Rock’. Tracy likes to sit in the balcony section.

DSC_0964_zps4f9e19c9.jpg

DSC_0966_zps5888379c.jpg

One of Tracy’s favorite drinks is the ‘Tiramisu’

DSC_0968_zps91981bcc.jpg

I’m having a ‘Long Island Iced Tea’

DSC_0969_zps65cd78af.jpg

The show is about to begin

DSC_0971_zps7661af30.jpg

Not allowed but I snuck one photo.

DSC_0972_zps982dbbbd.jpg

Love the Tiramisu!! Thanks again for the wonderful review. Can't wait to get to the Breeze!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for writing this review. It's a lot of work and just know that it's really appreciated. We are booked on the Breeze in Jan. 2015 and this was a great review to help me get acquainted with the ship and I've shared several of your pics with my hubby along the way. We haven't been on a Carnival Ship with the 2.0 upgrades or the Italian or Asian restaurant yet. So this will be exciting to experience. Especially after seeing all of your amazing pictures and knowing what we have to look forward to. I've read your past reviews as well and always really enjoy the detail and the pictures. I also tell my husband all about them and read him parts of it. He'll ask "Did that come from your friends in Canada's review". Thanks again and I hope you had a great time on your cruise earlier this month also! :)

Edited by thecruisers723
Grammar

Thank you so much for writing this review. It's a lot of work and just know that it's really appreciated. We are booked on the Breeze in Jan. 2015 and this was a great review to help me get acquainted with the ship and I've shared several of your pics with my hubby along the way. We haven't been on a Carnival Ship with the 2.0 upgrades or the Italian or Asian restaurant yet. So this will be exciting to experience. Especially after seeing all of your amazing pictures and knowing what we have to look forward to. I've read your past reviews as well and always really enjoy the detail and the pictures. I also tell my husband all about them and read him parts of it. He'll ask "Did that come from your friends in Canada's review". Thanks again and I hope you had a great time on your cruise earlier this month also! :)

Thank you very much. We had a wonderful cruise. Hoping to write a review in a few weeks. Been very busy lately. Mike

I loved this review. I am kind of glad I found it after you completed it. I was able to read it straight through with work getting in the way here and there. I am looking forward to your Valor review. My family sails on the Breeze Next machine and I have shared several of you photos with them.

Loved this review.. are you going to do a Valor review on the cruise you took last month??? We are looking into this ship for 2015.. thanks!

Probably, I was working on it today, uploading photos on Photobucket. Tracy and I also have a Vegas trip coming up in 3 weeks. Our first time in sin city and it's without the kids. :) We are not gamblers, we have a bunch of shows lined up and a trip to the Grand Canyon.

I still have a lot of photos to download. Been busy lately, work and keeping the house in showroom condition. Trying to sell it for our upcoming transfer.

I loved this review. I am kind of glad I found it after you completed it. I was able to read it straight through with work getting in the way here and there. I am looking forward to your Valor review. My family sails on the Breeze Next machine and I have shared several of you photos with them.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. Mike