Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Just reading the review of Mike & Tracy. My GD and I will be taking our first solo cruise together. Leaving the rest of the Family at home.

Hope to have fun as you and your GD since you have taken more cruises together!

Have a wonderful cruise. :)

what a great review! thank you so much for posting the Fun Times. Now I can assure my husband that yes, they have Sports Trivia in the Sports Bar every day I guess.

the pictures of the ship are lovely.

Your daughter is a stunning beautiful young woman. All of your family looks like you hit the gym regularly because everyone in your family looks toned and slim. (that entails a lot of work and dedication.......congrats...).

thank you again for taking the time to post this review, so those of us who are booked can get an idea of what the Liberty is in reality. And it looks good.

And now I cannot whine that I don't know where the gym is located.................

Edited by AmberTeka

what a great review! thank you so much for posting the Fun Times. Now I can assure my husband that yes, they have Sports Trivia in the Sports Bar every day I guess.

the pictures of the ship are lovely.

Your daughter is a stunning beautiful young woman. All of your family looks like you hit the gym regularly because everyone in your family looks toned and slim. (that entails a lot of work and dedication.......congrats...).

thank you again for taking the time to post this review, so those of us who are booked can get an idea of what the Liberty is in reality. And it looks good.

And now I cannot whine that I don't know where the gym is located.................

Thank you so much for all the nice compliments, hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

Thank you so much for all the nice compliments, hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

Mike,

I was just lucky enough to stumbled upon this site and your posts. I have read a few of your reviews and other posts and can clearly see that you and the family are expert cruisers.

Thanks for all the information that you have been so kind to share.

I was wondering if you could recommend a cruise line and a ship name. I realize that you have been on many, but which do you recommend above the others? Also what time of year do you think is the best to take a cruise? I have only been on one cruise and that was about 20-years ago! I have a special lady whom I have been wanting to surprise with a nice cruise so I'm trying to gain some knowledge before actually booking it.

Thanks again for the great reviews and in advance, for your time to answer my questions.

Greenbastard

Mike,

I was just lucky enough to stumbled upon this site and your posts. I have read a few of your reviews and other posts and can clearly see that you and the family are expert cruisers.

Thanks for all the information that you have been so kind to share.

I was wondering if you could recommend a cruise line and a ship name. I realize that you have been on many, but which do you recommend above the others? Also what time of year do you think is the best to take a cruise? I have only been on one cruise and that was about 20-years ago! I have a special lady whom I have been wanting to surprise with a nice cruise so I'm trying to gain some knowledge before actually booking it.

Thanks again for the great reviews and in advance, for your time to answer my questions.

Greenbastard

Since I have only cruised on Carnival it's the only one I can recommend at this time. However I would still check out the other cruise lines. My favorite ship was Carnival Breeze. My preference would be to cruise in October or early November. Another good time would be in March. Hope I was helpful. Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished reading and really enjoyed it! Curious if you will do a review from your Valor cruise? We went in Sept and it was a blast...would love to read about your trip! Regardless thanks for the time spent on these ....ive yet to finished mine lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just finished reading and really enjoyed it! Curious if you will do a review from your Valor cruise? We went in Sept and it was a blast...would love to read about your trip! Regardless thanks for the time spent on these ....ive yet to finished mine lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, I still plan on doing one but I'm still to busy with work and keeping the house in top shape since we are trying to sell it. Mike

Thank you, I still plan on doing one but I'm still to busy with work and keeping the house in top shape since we are trying to sell it. Mike

I understand that!! I'm a professional photographer (own my own biz) and anytime I have time to work on my Valor review I'm either so sick of being on the computer/working on pics that I do something different (read or watch tv)......or I feel guilty that if I have time to work on my own pics I should be working on client pics - and there are always client pics to work on lol!

Anyways best of luck to you! Hope your house sells fast :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all the hard work you do on your reviews. It is like I am on vacation with you. I a on the Fasination in Febuary and am going to go to the resort that you were at in Nassau on your last trip thanks to your pictures.

Have you all thought abut trying another cruise line, just wondering?

Thanks again.

Thank you for all the hard work you do on your reviews. It is like I am on vacation with you. I a on the Fasination in Febuary and am going to go to the resort that you were at in Nassau on your last trip thanks to your pictures.

Have you all thought abut trying another cruise line, just wondering?

Thanks again.

Thanks. Another cruise line, absolutely, we want to try several. Mike

Mr. Sancho’s all-inclusive was well worth the $50 per person. We tried just about everything they had on the cocktail menu and even some that weren’t along with a few beers. We had breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. I calculated that just the food alone exceeded the entrance fee.

After going to both Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach, which would you recommend? We've done Paradise Beach several times and have enjoyed it immensely.

After going to both Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach, which would you recommend? We've done Paradise Beach several times and have enjoyed it immensely.

For us it's Mr. Sanchos, can't wait to go again. :D

Well Im a little late to this party but great review sir. We went on our first cruise this past April/May and loved it. Curacao was actually our LEAST favorite port but we only did our self guided walking tour. I see through your review and pictures we should have done a paid tour and seen more of the island.

We are actually on the Breeze this coming April. This one will include our kids (last was our anniversary cruise) so loved seeing your pictures of what to expect on this ship.

Well Im a little late to this party but great review sir. We went on our first cruise this past April/May and loved it. Curacao was actually our LEAST favorite port but we only did our self guided walking tour. I see through your review and pictures we should have done a paid tour and seen more of the island.

We are actually on the Breeze this coming April. This one will include our kids (last was our anniversary cruise) so loved seeing your pictures of what to expect on this ship.

Thanks, Breeze is my favorite ship and I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

We did a parasailing excursion and they dropped us off after at this beautiful resort! Quite possibly we were there at the same time. I do remember that the weather wasn't the nicest that day.

The weather did get nasty for a while but overall it was beautiful weather all week. :D

Today’s excursion was to simply go to 7 Mile Beach. We were there, with her parents in 2010. Tracy had declared that it was her favorite beach, the sand was so silky and the water so clear.

I slept in that morning and got up to a mixture of rain and sunshine. The kids were not interested in leaving their beds. Grand Cayman is also a tender port. Another advantage of being Platinum is that you can go ahead of the line but we were not in a hurry to disembark.

DSC_0887_zpsfc815a42.jpg

Hey Mike! My wife (Singer4Him) and I have been following your reviews. We started on the "Mike and Tracy's Excellent Adventure." We are now reading the current B2B we realized we were in port in Grand Cayman on August 29th, 2013 and I snapped a few pics of the Liberty with my trusty Nikon D70 after we returned to the Carnival Conquest. :D

<a href=http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p508/dtonywinkler/Tony%20and%20Bethanys%2025th%20Anniversary%20Cruise%202013/Cliberty_8741_zps25d94b8c.jpg' alt='Cliberty_8741_zps25d94b8c.jpg'>

Hey Mike! My wife (Singer4Him) and I have been following your reviews. We started on the "Mike and Tracy's Excellent Adventure." We are now reading the current B2B we realized we were in port in Grand Cayman on August 29th, 2013 and I snapped a few pics of the Liberty with my trusty Nikon D70 after we returned to the Carnival Conquest. :D

Glad you're enjoying them. :)

Wow! That was an amazing review I was just going to browse and then ended up reading almost every page!!!

We were married on Carnival Valor so it has a special place for us too! Haven't cruised Carnival for a bit but your review makes me want to try Breeze!

Loved the pics! Beautiful fam!

Thank u!

found a really good deal on the breeze in December...so we are booking..the Getaway out of New York..even better deal

That's great Captain, we will have to wait until fall of 2015 before Tracy can get time off from work and thus cruise again. :(

make that the Breakaway not the Getaway. we were looking at both as well as the Breeze. got such a good deal that we sprung for the mini suite. hope that She who must be obeyed does not like that so much that I am stuck shelling out for suites from now on.

is Tracy in Edmonton next Friday? the ride is. have seen them several times including a CISC conference in Toronto where I was close enough to eat enough dust to not have to eat supper

make that the Breakaway not the Getaway. we were looking at both as well as the Breeze. got such a good deal that we sprung for the mini suite. hope that She who must be obeyed does not like that so much that I am stuck shelling out for suites from now on.

is Tracy in Edmonton next Friday? the ride is. have seen them several times including a CISC conference in Toronto where I was close enough to eat enough dust to not have to eat supper

No she has to do 1 year of training and then 2 years of touring.