Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Speaking of ...

When is your next cruise?

Thinking about Carnival Vista? You review of it would be awesome.

:)

For several reasons we do not have a "next cruise" for this year. The fall of 2016 is the earliest we can go on vacation.:(

For several reasons we do not have a "next cruise" for this year. The fall of 2016 is the earliest we can go on vacation.:(

The Vista Repo cruise is November 18th to November 29th, 2016 :). Just putting that on your cruise radar. Rates are very good right now.

I hope you are all well, and enjoying living in Ottawa.

Lanai Promenade (deck 5). I only took a few photos in the immediate area. This outside promenade goes all around the ship. Later in the week I took a walk all around the ship and took photos.

DSC_03342_zpsf7dcbe9d.jpg

DSC_03352_zps19514c44.jpg

DSC_03522_zps94d4a857.jpg

You can see from these photos that the Lanai Promenade partially blocks the view of the water, for the upper deck cabins.

DSC_03512_zps8732e6b3.jpg

DSC_03492_zps60d15084.jpg

Does anyone know if Partitons may be removed. This is my dilema.......

6350 & 6354 are connecting cabins, however the balcony partitions do not connect.

Cabin 6350 balcony partition opens to cabin 6346.

Cabin 6354 balcony partition opens to cabin 6356.

I have been asking question after question after question and each time I get a different answer... Do you know if the Partitions can be removed. I see you have picture of balcony rooms????

The Vista Repo cruise is November 18th to November 29th, 2016 :). Just putting that on your cruise radar. Rates are very good right now.

I hope you are all well, and enjoying living in Ottawa.

Hi again, I checked it out and it's officially on our radar screen. Good prices, new ship, nice duration, great ports. Haven't looked at anything else yet, being busy. Thanks. Mike

Hi Mike, I know this is an old review but I Just found it Friday LOL Your review is the BEST I've read so far and I have to thank you for all of the pics and details. We are booked for 12/27, New Year's, on the Breeze and cannot wait! It'll be our first cruise on the Breeze, 9th cruise overall and after spending the last 3 days reading this review, I feel like I've been on the ship already LOL I am more excited than ever! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi Mike, I know this is an old review but I Just found it Friday LOL Your review is the BEST I've read so far and I have to thank you for all of the pics and details. We are booked for 12/27, New Year's, on the Breeze and cannot wait! It'll be our first cruise on the Breeze, 9th cruise overall and after spending the last 3 days reading this review, I feel like I've been on the ship already LOL I am more excited than ever! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it, hope you have a wonderful cruise. :)

If you don't mind, a few questions please?

Do you use a TA or do you book directly with Carnival?

Do you book your B2B at the same time or individually?

Thanks in advance!

We booked directly with Carnival using a Personal Vacation Planner, we've used the same person for all our cruises. They work for Carnival and are very helpful in finding the right deck and cabin to fit your needs. They sometimes point out specials that you may not be aware off.

I have booked my last B2B at the same time, however back in 2010 when we did our B2B2B2B, I booked two and then added the other 2 about a week later.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for following my review, I know it was a long one and I appreciate everyone’s patience but with my work schedule and the couple of thousand photos to post, it was difficult to do it any quicker. For me these reviews will be something we, our kids and grandkids can hopefully look back on.

It was perfect for me it took me 4 weeks to read while I read in between patients and it kept my day fulfilled each day... We are cruisng on Carnival Breeze on 9/12 and we are going to St Marteen, St Kitt, St Luica and Grand Turk so I will have to look for the review fro that cruise you took I think you said 2014...... Thank you and an excellent review will fill my upcoming days with the remainder of your reviews

Mike - I enjoyed your review while planning for the Carnival Breeze last year. I'm looking at booking it again for a different itinerary. I know you don't have a review for your Valor cruise, just wondering about options for San Juan, St Kitts and St Maarten. Thanks

LOL we just said and asked the same question I did not see your post before I posted mine ....:D

Mike - I enjoyed your review while planning for the Carnival Breeze last year. I'm looking at booking it again for a different itinerary. I know you don't have a review for your Valor cruise, just wondering about options for San Juan, St Kitts and St Maarten. Thanks

In San Juan we did the Bacardi tour with our roll call gang, we had a lot of fun.

In St Kitts we had no plans, Tracy and I got off the ship and booked directly with Caramel Queen Tour. We joined a group of British tourist who got off the Venture Cruise Ship and had a lot of fun. The tour guide who calls herself the Caramel Queen has a large van that holds about 12 persons.

In St. Maarten we did the Bernard Tour, highly recommended. We were joined by a lot of people from our roll call on this tour.

Hope this helps, Mike

Awww :( No review on the Valor 2014 and the island I will be going to.... Any input you can pass my way on them island would be nice

As I mentioned earlier

In San Juan we did the Bacardi tour with our roll call gang, we had a lot of fun.

In St Kitts we had no plans, Tracy and I got off the ship and booked directly with Caramel Queen Tour. We joined a group of British tourist who got off the Venture Cruise Ship and had a lot of fun. The tour guide who calls herself the Caramel Queen has a large van that holds about 12 persons.

In St. Maarten we did the Bernard Tour, highly recommended. We were joined by a lot of people from our roll call on this tour.

In addition we;

In Barbados we did the Calabaza tour, pricy but worth it.

In St. Thomas we went shopping for jewelry.

In St Lucia we did the Cosol Tour, this is one tour we both recommend.

Hope this helps, Mike

Thanks Mike. Bernard's is definitely on our list, just not sure whether to book the longer one with Orient Beach (would like to just worried it might make for a long day). It sounds like St. Kitts is a place that you can just grab a tour when you get off the ship.

We did the longer one with Orient Beach, loved it, got some good shots of plane landing.

In St Kitts I didn't really like any of the tours advertised online so Tracy and I decided to check out the many small private tours near the dock to see what they offered. Worked out very well.

Good luck